| Play with the Rascals with their best Rascals Decks! | Here's how to counter the trio of Rascals!|
Check out what's new in the Summer Update 2018!
Also: Is/Are the deck(s) below working? Help others by giving a feedback at the comments section!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 Video:
- 8 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 9 Daily Poll:
- 10 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
- 11 Comment on this Article:
|X-Bow Triple Ice Deck for Arena 11|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense|| This is a high skill cap deck'|
The X-Bow, once locked on to a tower will do big damage.
You can also do a Rocket cycle if facing a hard counter.
|Defense|| You can also use your X-Bow for defense after finishing a tower.|
Use the Ice Golem to tank and the rest of your troops to defend.
|Watch Out For|| Minion Horde|
|Tested Working in||High Trophy Arena 11 - Last Balance Update after Posting: October 9, 2017|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - These two are your offense cards. If you're faced against a hard counter like Golem decks or Rockets, do a Rocket cycle. For everything else, use the X-Bow on offense and after destroying a tower place a defensive X-Bow at the middle of your base.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - Rocket is your win condition. Use The Log against swarms trying to get your X-Bow. Tornado is for activating your King Tower or pulling units away from your base.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - Use the X-Bow on defense if you're facing a hard counter and just Rocket cycle. Use the Ice Golem as a tank and finish with the Ice Wizard and Mega Minion. Activate your King Tower by using the Tornado.
- Note - Main win condition and defense.
These are the cards against flying units:
Elixir Collector Counter:
These are the cards you can use against the Elixir Collector:
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
These are the cards that are normally played together:
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Ground Swarms|
| Ground Swarms|
| Three Musketeers
| Hog Rider
| Crown Towers
High DPS Units
Check out som333 from SandStorm featured by CWA as he makes his plays using this deck in high trophy Arena 11. He sometimes replaces the Ice Spirit to Skeletons.
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse: What do you like most about the Summer Update?— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) June 20, 2018
|Royal Hogs • Giant Snowball • Rascals • Barbarian Barrel • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Giant Snowball • Goblin Gang • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
Comment on this Article:
- hi -- 18:01, 30 November 2017 (UTC)