| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
X-Bow Hunter Deck for Arena 9 and Tournaments
A 3.1 X-Bow Hunter Deck to help you cycle back to another X-Bow or troop for defense.
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 Video:
- 8 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 9 Daily Poll:
- 10 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
|X-Bow Hunter Deck for Arena 9 and Tournaments|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense||Your main offense is the X-Bow and the rest of your cards are for defense.|
|Defense|| Use the Ice Golem to tank.|
Use the X-Bow for defense after taking down 1 tower.
Use the Hunter to counter swarms and high HP units up close.
Ice Spirit to reset Inferno Dragons.
|Watch Out For|| Mega Knight|
Swarms after using your Hunter and spells.
|Tested Working in||Arena 9 Tournaments - Last Balance Update after Posting: December 11, 2017|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - X-Bow is the main offense card in the deck. After placing it, use your Ice Golem to guard it. You can then use your Mega Minion or ready your spells for any counter.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - Use The Log to push back units and squash any ground swarms. Fireball are for aerials such as Minion Horde or for 3Ms.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - Use the Ice Golem to tank for your X-Bow. The Hunter is for heavy and melee units. Use the Ice Spirit to reset Infernos. Guards and Mega Minion for melee units.
- Note - Your main offense and defense card.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - if you're facing heavy aerials such as Lava Hound and Balloon, make sure to target the Balloon first by dropping the Hunter on top of it.
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
Note - Fireball is a good counter against the 3M.
These are the cards that are normally played together:
|X-Bow Ice Golem|
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Three Musketeers
| Single Target Units
Tower Locking Units
| Minion Horde
| Ground Swarms|
| Crown Towers
High DPS Units
Watch Chief Pat as he uses Electr1fy's deck against two Hog Rider Decks, 3M with Mega Knight deck.
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks