| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Gob Giant with the best Goblin Giant Decks!|
Check out what's new in the September 3, 2018 Balance Update!
|Tourney Stats||HP (1,330), Damage (26), DPS (104), Lifetime (40 sec)|
|Technical Details||Type (Building), Targets(Ground), Speed (Fast), Hit Speed(0.25 sec), Range(11.5)|
|Other Details||The original tower destroyer from the other side of the Arena. Learn how to use the X-Bow here.|
- 1 Clash Royale X-Bow Interview:
- 2 The X-Bow is BEST PAIRED with the ff. cards:
- 3 The X-Bow is Best AGAINST the ff. cards:
- 4 The X-Bow is WEAK against the following cards:
- 5 Popular X-Bow Decks:
- 6 X-Bow Decks for Arena 5:
- 7 X-Bow Decks for Arena 7:
- 8 X-Bow Decks for Arena 8:
- 9 X-Bow Decks for Arena 10:
- 10 X-Bow Decks for Arena 11:
- 11 X-Bow Decks for Arena 12:
- 12 X-Bow Decks for Challenges and Tourneys:
- 13 How To Counter The X-Bow:
- 14 Overall:
- 15 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 16 Daily Poll:
- 17 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
Clash Royale X-Bow Interview:
I know you've been there, doing the usual hoarding of elixirs, thinking of what card to use, and then boom somebody pulled up an X-Bow and all you can do is watch your towers get crumpled and crumbled. Unlockable in the Barbarian Bowl - Arena 3, the X-Bow is a building type troop that can target ground troops and buildings from far away.
|Damage per Sec||80||88||96||104||116||128||140||152|
- On the August 2017 Balance Update, the X-Bow's deploy time was decreased to 3.5 sec.
- The X-Bow's range is at 11.5, which was first introduced on the May 2016 Update. Originally, the X-Bow's range is 13.
- On the February 2016 update, the X-Bow lost the ability to target air troops
- The X-Bow is one of the first cards introduced in Clash Royale
The X-Bow is BEST PAIRED with the ff. cards:
|Fire Spirits||[Knight]]||Guards||Mega Minion|
The X-Bow is Best AGAINST the ff. cards:
The X-Bow is WEAK against the following cards:
|Minion Horde||Elite Barbarians||Royal Giant||Balloon|
Popular X-Bow Decks:
- For more X-Bow decks, click: Best Clash Royale X-Bow Decks
X-Bow Decks for Arena 5:
|Combo Clash Deck for Arena 5|
Go on crazy offense with the Hog + Prince + X-Bow or on major defense with this Combo Clash Deck.
X-Bow Decks for Arena 7:
|Siege God Deck for Arena 7 to 11||1 Crown Then Defend Deck for Arena 7|
Play extra dirty with the Mortar, X-Bow, and Royal Giant!
Siege with BOTH the Mortar and the X-Bow. Protect it you must!
X-Bow Decks for Arena 8:
|X-Bow Triple Spell Deck for Arena 8 to 12|
High trophy X-Bow deck that reached top 4 global!
X-Bow Decks for Arena 10:
|X-Bow Double Spawner Deck for Arena 9, Challenges and Tournaments||NW X-Bow Deck for Arena 10|
Siege and Spawner.
New Lava Hound + Balloon + NW for Arena 10!
X-Bow Decks for Arena 11:
|Valk X-Bow Cycle Deck for Arena 11 to 12||X-Bow Triple Ice Deck for Arena 11|
X-Bow Valk for only 3.1 elixirs!
The #1 deck in the world for ladder matches used by Som333 from Sandstorm.
X-Bow Decks for Arena 12:
|X-Bow Rocket Cycle Deck for Arena 12|
Rocket cycle for an unstoppable win!
X-Bow Decks for Challenges and Tourneys:
|P.E.K.K.A X-Bow Deck for Tournaments||3.0 X-Bow Cycle Deck for Challenges and Tournaments|
Pekka on one lane, while the X-bow lays down the ultimate siege.
Ice Wizard Deck and X-Bow present new opportunity for more Crown Tower wins in the Arena 9!
How To Counter The X-Bow:
The X-Bow is the original building destroyer in the early days of Clash Royale. Depending on the meta updates, the X-Bow remains a very good fast counter to the likes of the Princess and other small HP troops, as well as another building that can stand on the way of an incoming Hog Rider or Giant.
Last modified: 25,08,2017
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse: Balance in coming! Which one of the choices do you want to get implemented?— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) September 21, 2018
|Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • Giant Snowball • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Giant Snowball • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
- Very annoying when used if you have no flying cards or skarmy -- 00:29, 23 December 2016 (UTC)
- Very annoying when used if you have no: -- 00:28, 23 December 2016 (UTC)