|She's here! Check out the best Night Witch Decks right now in the arena!|
|Tourney Stats||HP (696), Area Damage (69), DPS (98) / Skeletons - HP (67), Damage (67), DPS (67)|
|Technical Details||Target (Ground and Air), Range (5.0), HitSpeed (0.7 Sec), Speed (Med), Spawn Count (x3), Spawn Speed (6.7 sec), Skeleton Hit Speed (1 sec)|
|Other Details||Summons Skeletons, shoots destructo beams, has glowing pink eyes that unfortunately don't shoot lasers.|
- 1 Witch Overview:
- 2 The Witch in Action:
- 3 The Witch is best paired with ff. cards:
- 4 The Witch is best AGAINST the ff. cards:
- 5 The Witch is Weak against the ff. cards:
- 6 New Decks from Clash Royalepedia:
- 7 Overall:
- 8 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 9 Daily Poll:
- 10 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
- 11 Comment on this Article:
The Witch is available starting from the Training Camp. The Witch can attack targets from the air and ground. She hits fast and her skeletons can provide support not just to her but also for your team.
Min and Max Stats:
|Card Level||1||2||3||4 (Tourney Level)||5||6||7||8|
- On the June 12, 2017 Update, her HP is increased by 5%, area damage radiuse was also increased by 10%. However, the spawn speed of the Witch has decreased.
- On February 13, 2017, the Witch's damage is increased again by 16%
- On June 21, 2016, the Witch's damage was increased by 17%
- On May 18, 2016, the Witch's damage was increased by 10%
- The Witch is in Clash Royale ever since the game has launched
The Witch in Action:
How to counter the Witch:
- Please check out our page: How to Counter the Witch in Clash Royale
The Witch is best paired with ff. cards:
These are the cards that work best with the Executioner.
The Witch is best AGAINST the ff. cards:
These are the cards that the Witchr can stop.
|Fire Spirits||Goblin Gang||Battle Ram||Guards|
The Witch is Weak against the ff. cards:
The Witch can be stopped by the following cards:
New Decks from Clash Royalepedia:
|Giant Splash Deck for Arena 5||Giant Witch Musk Deck for Arena 4|
A good counter to counter-push deck!
Face the toughest opponents with a basic deck!
Supercell has been giving the Witch constant buffs during the updates. As a 5-elixir card, it is possible that it is still not well represented in the higher Arena. However, one cannot deny its utility in low to mid arena levels. If you have the Witch, it is definite that you will reach the mid-arenas in less time.
If you like this article, please follow us:
Poll Time! Are you excited for the Bats in #ClashRoyale?— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) June 21, 2017
|Mega Knight • Cannon Cart • Flying Machine • Skeleton Barrel • Bandit • Night Witch • Bats • Heal * All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder|
|Clash Royalepedia - User Generated|
|SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks • Forum|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Night Witch • Heal • Bandit • Battle Ram • Hog Rider • P.E.K.K.A • Executioner • Elite Barbarians • Golem • Tornado • Bowler • Goblin Gang • Electro Wizard • Dart Goblin • Inferno Dragon • LumberJack • Ice Wizard • Lava Hound • Princess • The Log • Miner • Graveyard • Prince • Giant • All Card Decks
Comment on this Article: