| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Valk X-Bow Cycle Deck for Arena 11 to 12
X-Bow Cycle for only 3.1 elixirs with the Valk!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 8 Daily Poll:
- 9 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
|Valk X-Bow Cycle Deck for Arena 11 to 12|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense|| This deck only has 3.1 average elixirs.|
Your main push relies on the X-Bow.
The rest of your units are there for support.
|Defense|| Main defense is the Tesla.|
Tank your X-Bow with the Valkyrie.
Ice Spirit, Skeletons, and Archers are for cheap defense.
|Watch Out For|| P.E.K.K.A|
|Tested Working in||Arena 12 - Last Balance Update after Posting: July 2, 2018|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - If you don't have the X-Bow as your starting hand, cycle your cards. Place the X-Bow at the corner of the bridge where it can reach the opponent's tower. Put the Valkyrie in front to tank and get rid of ground troops. Place support like the Archers, Ice Spirit, and Skeletons. The placement of your Tesla depends on your opponent. You can place it near the X-Bow or at the middle of your base.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - Use these two spells to also deal chip damage to the tower.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - The technique here is to tank your X-Bow with the Valkyrie. Have your Skeletons, Ice Spirit, Archers ready for defense. You can deploy your Tesla near the X-Bow to defend it. After taking down a tower, make a defensive X-Bow and flood your base.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - All cards are effective in stopping aerials, especially with the help of the Ice Spirit.
Elixir Collector Counter:
These are the cards you can use against the Elixir Collector:
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
Note - The Fireball is a great counter against the 3M.
These are the cards that are normally played together:
|Main X-Bow Push|
|Second X-Bow Push|
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| The Log|
| Three Musketeers
| Tower Locking Units
|Tower Locking Units
Tower Locking Troops
| Single Target Units|
Aerial Units and Swarms
| Crown Towers
High DPS Units
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks