| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
thelegend27 Battle Yard Deck for Arena 6
thelegend27 teaches us how to surprise the enemy with the Graveyard. With enough troops to defend and counter-push, this deck can help you climb until Arena 8.
This article is proved working as of .
thelegend27 uses the Graveyard as his surprise attack during double elixir. This will make your opponent unprepared and win you the game.
- Battle Yard
- Arena 6
This deck is submitted by:
- Clan Name - burnt potatoes
- Twitter Account - @NubgleYT
Clash Royale Cards:
|Image is from CLASHROYALEPEDIA DECKBUILDER, Save your decks and have them analyzed for FREE!|
- Skeleton Army - to use on tanks such as the Giant
- Zap - For the stun to help your troops/tower take out troops quicker
- Fire Spirits - defending and taking out a high amount of health from opposing troops
- Fireball - To stop a siege or finish off a tower
- Graveyard - To attack and shred a tower with Battle Ram
- Baby Dragon - Supports taking out sieges and tough troops
- Battle Ram - Main attacker and shreds towers with Graveyard
- Wizard - Amazing for defending cards such as Minion Horde with little to no damage, also great for taking damage out on a tower
- In a nutshell, you want to defend, then go for an attack when there's an opening.
- I usually hide my Graveyard until the end when I'm doing a full siege, as a surprise. You don't want to use your Graveyard for defense unless you used it already because it's your secret weapon. The Fire Spirits and Skel Army can easily shut down any attacks they might use.
- This deck requires strategical use, but can easily boost you up to Arena 8 (granted you learn how to play it) like it did for me.
This Deck is Good Against:
- This is good against high-elixir decks - such as Pekka decks, Giant decks, and Golem decks, along with lots more.
This Deck is Bad Against:
- This deck can be countered by the likes of Sparky decks and decks with The Log, Electro Wizard, or maybe even Ice Wizard, depending on how you play. Most are really hard to counter. Unfortunately, I don't have any tips, you'll have to test it out and see how you like to counter the counter the most.
Rate this Deck!
Share your thoughts in our comment section below!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks