| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
- 1 Deck Overview & Proof of Working
- 2 Clash Royale Cards:
- 3 Deck Strategy:
- 4 This Deck is Good Against:
- 5 This Deck is Bad Against:
- 6 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 7 Daily Poll:
- 8 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
Deck Overview & Proof of Working
At Clash Royalepedia, we also help players who are in lower arenas. This deck has the Goblin Hut at its core. With a lot of cards use to counter and swarm, you're sure to get your way out of the Pekkas Playhouse soon.
- Deck Name: Zerg Rush Goblin Hut Deck
- Working in: Arena 4
- Submitted by: Zed
- Clan Name: None / Clash Royale Name: Zed
Proof of Working:
My trophy count is at 1285 at now, but I think I can get to 1400 trophies to reach Arena 4. This deck is working in Arena 4 but not in Arena 5.
Clash Royale Cards:
|Zerg Rush Goblin Hut Deck by ‘’’Zed’’’. Submit your User Decks here!|
- Goblin Hut –The one that will make your Spear Goblins.
- Skeletons – They just cost 1 elixir. In this way, you can deploy the Goblin Hut faster. It will also help in countering troops.
- Bomber - Will deal with the Skeleton Army or Barbarians
- Baby Dragon – Can sometimes be used as a tanker. Also use it to deal with the Witch.
- Goblins – For swarming
- Goblin Barrel - Use this to deal with enemy turret. Alternatively, if the enemy has the Goblin Hut too, we can use it to destroy them.
- Deploy the Goblin Hut so you have a constant wave of attackers.
- Offense: If we have the Goblin Hut in the beginning, deploy it. However, if the opponent deploys Witch or some other big cards that can deal with your gobs quickly, then do not deploy it. We have to deploy Baby Dragon for that. Or Minions against the like of the Musketeer.
- However, what if we don't have the Goblin Hut at the beginning? Nice baby. Deploy the Skeletons. It is just 1 elixir and can slow down the likes of the P.E.K.K.A.
- After that, wait for opponent to deploy, then deploy the cards in your hand to counter them
- Now we probably have the Goblins Hut no, deploy them no. Remember to deploy them close to the King Tower. In this way, if the enemy has Fireball, and you are in Arena 4, he will most likely fireball your Goblin Hut, and will accidentally hit the King Tower. Your King Tower will now join the battle.
- After that, just continue countering.
- If the lane is empty, use the baby dragon as a tank, supported by Spear Gobs and Goblin Barrel.
- My god, they have Arrow, they have Witch, they have Giant Skeleton. What should we do?
- For Arrows, Bait it with maybe just the Spear Gobs.
- For the Giant Skeleton, try to deploy your ground troops in the middle of your field. In that way, he will be distracted. As a bonus, your two towers can help you!
Double Elixir Time:
Deploy the Goblin Hut as much as you can. This is the Swarm Strategy folks.
This Deck is Good Against:
Very good at Deck that have troops like the Prince, Pekka, Giant, Hog Rider. Most especially the Prince as I keep seeing him in Arena 4.
This Deck is Bad Against:
Arrows and Swarm Killers can break your offense. Read my defense strategy above to counter them. Bottom line, it comes down to baiting them in the middle of your field or using the Baby Dragon as your sponge.
Rate this Deck!
Share your thoughts in our comment section below!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks