| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
With the increasing popularity of the Golem in the mid Arenas, Ya Boy created a stronger Giant-Loon strategy. He combined the Golem with the Balloon and then a Rage spell. A scary combo that will knock your opponents out of the arena.
- Golem Balloon Rage Push Deck
- Arena 7
This deck is submitted by:
- Ya Boy
- Clan Name - Golem Balloon Rage Push Deck
- Twitter Account - @niro_yahav
Clash Royale Cards:
|Image is from CLASHROYALEPEDIA DECKBUILDER, Save your decks and have them analyzed for FREE!|
- Golem - To take all the hitpoints.
- Balloon - To deal damage while raged or behind the Golem.
- Rage - Boost your card's movement speed and their hit speed.
- Mirror - To Mirror your cards in case they start a push on you and you just placed down that card.
- Arrows - Perfect for low health troops like the Goblin Barrel.
- Musketeer - Great on defense and can also be used behind the Golem.
- Elite Barbarians - Good on attack but can also be used against the Golem and P.E.K.K.A. card.
- Archers - Support for the Golem and is good against Skeleton Army if you do not have Arrows in hand.
- Put the Golem behind one your towers. When it gets close to the bridge, put down your Balloon. At this point, you want to put down the Rage spell or the Archers and keep the Arrows ready. If you see your opponent, put down a Skeleton Army. It is OK because when the Golem dies, the Skeleton Army will all die with it and the Balloons will still do damage. You don't want to get caught up in a push because they might counter attack you and you will be out of elixir.
This Deck is Good Against:
- This deck is good against other push decks because they will not be able to defend your push. They will have to use whatever they can to defend you but it just won't work out for them. This can also be used as a counter attack because you can resend with a Musketeer or Archers then put a Balloon in front of it with a Rage.
This Deck is Bad Against:
- This deck is bad against Electro Wizard decks and against Executioner decks. This is because the Electro Wizard can head to target so he can get the Golem and the Balloon at the same time. The Executioner is the same with the Electro Wizard because the Executioner can hit both Balloon and Golem at the same time. You will need your Musketeer to destroy them. This deck isn't all that great against counter attack decks especially when you overcommit on an attack and they take your troops down. The most important thing is to not over commit on an attack.
Rate this Deck!
Share your thoughts in our comment section below!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks