| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
WinstontheBoss shares his deck that can let you cycle and also has a win condition every time. It can be a Hog Rider push, Battle Ram, or a chip damage with the Miner. You also have the Lightning to bring down any incoming pushes.
- Hog Ram Miner Lightning
- Arena 8
This deck is submitted by:
- Clan Name - knucked up
- Twitter Account - None
Clash Royale Cards:
|Image is from CLASHROYALEPEDIA DECKBUILDER, Save your decks and have them analyzed for FREE!|
- Hog Rider - Win condition
- Zap - pair with hog or miner
- Miner - Win condition
- Mega Minion - Defense
- Ice Golem - pair with battle ram or hog if the zap is out of rotation or use to kite and defend
- Battle Ram - Win condition
- Lightning - Use it against tanks
- Skeletons - Defend for tanks after you lightning the support units
- The great thing about this deck is that you have multiple win conditions. To start, play whatever combination you have. Hog Zap, Battle Ram Ice Golem, Miner Ice Golem, lone Miner, etc.
- If they place a Skarmy, the Ice Golem or Zap will take it out. By then, you will have cycled to another win condition already and you can play it without the worry of having it countered.
- If they are using a tank and spank, and they use a spank to counter your push, you can simply Lightning.
- If they have a second spank, use miner. Keep applying pressure.
- If up against a building, Lightning it then use your other win condition or hog the building then use Battle Ram or just Miner cycle. * Be smart and pair things according to your opponents' deck. If he defends your pushes with a Witch for example, don't hover a Zap. Hover the Lightning.
This Deck is Good Against:
- This deck is good against tank and spank because of the lightning.
This Deck is Bad Against:
- This deck can be countered by decks with lots of swarm. It is also harder to face a building rather than a swarm as a counter. Also, if you are in 9 or higher, use Arrows because of the Gobline Gang.
Rate this Deck!
Share your thoughts in our comment section below!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks