| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Shieldy Counter Pushing Deck for Arena 8
A good counter can sometimes direct you to victory. Let Umlaut teach you how to do a good counter that will lead to a counterpush win.
This article is proved working as of .
Umlaut will teach you that a good counter is a good stepping stone for a counter-push. This counter-push will lead you to an unstoppable victory!
- Shieldy Counter Pushing
- Arena 8
This deck is submitted by:
- Clan Name - Fire & EMS
- Twitter Account - @Clesportsray
Clash Royale Cards:
|Image is from CLASHROYALEPEDIA DECKBUILDER, Save your decks and have them analyzed for FREE!|
- Witch - Defends herself, hits air, attracts attention of heavy hitters with expendable junk, AOE, pushes
- Wizard - heavier AOE, hits air
- The Log - Cleans up small targets / pushes back big units for cheap
- Zap - stuns / makes towers redirect for cheap
- Minions - Anything that kills them kills horde too, great defense against ground only and good pushing power
- Battle Ram - Smashes buildings, barbarians are strong after the ram is gone, soaks good damage between all 3.
- Guards - Good frontliners on a push, distracts big units twice per guard, doesn't immediately fold to any strength AOE
- Goblin Barrel - Wrecks towers once you gain an advantage, can be used to distract big units
- Let the enemy make the first move, counter with a Wizard or Witch behind your tower if possible so that your units survive. Build an advantage, let your Guards and Battle Ram run ahead of a building swell of Skeletons and Minions. Throw in a Goblin Barrel when the enemy can't likely defend it and something else is taking the hits to melt their towers.
This Deck is Good Against:
- I get about 2/3 of my wins as Three-Crown victories. I have an easy time dealing with swarming decks because of the large amount of AOE, decks with big ground threats can be eliminated safely with Minions, big air threats can be hit by your standard defenders before turning the fight back to the other side of the river. The idea is to leave lingering, "sticky" troops (hard to get rid of) and build into your own swarm.
This Deck is Bad Against:
- I have a hard time with Valkyrie placed between the Witch and Wizard if I push with both at the same time, or Wizards backing up a big frontliner unless I want to burn a spell and a Guard on it. If the enemy uses a Giant Skeleton it may seem problematic as the explosion wipes out any advantage you gained killing it, but if you let its support get into your tower and then drop Minions, that should be enough to defend and you can push the opposite lane harder than they will be able to push, so you can sacrifice the lane (or rather, provide small resistance while focusing on the lane they're not in), dodge their Giant Skeleton and win the base race.
Rate this Deck!
Share your thoughts in our comment section below!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks