| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
- 1 Deck Overview & Proof of Working
- 2 Clash Royale Cards:
- 3 Deck Strategy:
- 4 This Deck is Good Against:
- 5 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 6 Daily Poll:
- 7 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
Deck Overview & Proof of Working
This deck has the ability give you a lot of tower damage. With the help of the Mirror card, you can have a number of Dragons at the back of your Giant. The additional Dragon will give your push an extra hand in crushing the enemy's tower.
- Deck Name: Triple Dragon Shield
- Working in: Arena 8
- Submitted by: Quags1081
- Clan Name: Olde Seton Lads / Clash Royale Name: Quags1081
Proof of Working:
Clash Royale Cards:
|Triple Dragon Shield Deck by ‘’’Quags1081’’’. Submit your User Decks here!|
- Giant – main tank for push
- Baby Dragon – splash damage for Skeleton Army, and Minion Horde
- Mirror - for doubling your Baby Dragon or Inferno Dragon
- Inferno Dragon – for dealing with high HP targets, and for destroying Towers
- Arrows – emergency precaution for Skeleton Army and Minion Horde
- Ice Spirit - to distract a Sparky, or Freeze a push or Tower
- Start with either a Giant behind your King Tower (either side), then a Baby Dragon or Inferno Dragon behind the Giant when it reaches the bridge.
- Mirror your Baby or Inferno Dragon, then place your either Inferno or Baby Dragon behind that.
- Support your push with Arrows or Fireball.
- Use Baby Dragon Mirror, Inferno Dragon, and Giant. After that, cycle to get the same push going, and you should have an instant win.
- use Inferno Dragon for slow push tank decks, and Baby Dragon for splash damage, and Skeleton Army for dealing with Giant, Royal Giant, or Golem.
This Deck is Good Against:
Tank decks and Spam decks
This Deck is Bad Against:
Rocket and Lightning. If that is the case, place your Giant in the correct position so it will absorb the damage from the Rocket or Lightning. And in the case of a hut deck, use Fireball to take them out or weaken them.
Rate this Deck!
Share your thoughts in our comment section below!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
- This is not an Arena 8 deck. Mirror isn't avaliable until Arena 11 -- 22:05, 13 November 2018 (UTC)
- It is a very risky deck, if it doesnt work then you have no elixir to protect a counter push, best used in 2v2, you can have your partner prepare to play defense -- 04:14, 13 November 2017 (UTC)
- stupid deck -- 09:56, 5 September 2017 (UTC)
- If it didn't work for you, there are other decks here: https://www.clashroyalepedia.com/Deck_Strategies/Card_Deck_Strategies