| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Trainer Teemu Dart Graveyard Chip Deck for Arena 9
Trainer Teemu has four strategies waiting for you in his Dart Graveyard Chip Deck. An Ice Golem + Graveyard, Dart Goblin + Ice Spirit, Bowler + Graveyard, and Ice Golem + Elite Barbarians. These strategies are at your disposal depending on the situation.
This article is proved working as of .
As this deck has four different strategies to choose from, you can interchange your cards depending on the situation. You can have a fast strategy with the Dart Goblin + Ice Spirit, a heavy hitting Ice Golem with the Elite Barbarians, or a direct tower destruction with the Ice Golem + Graveyard. It also has a good counter push too with the Bowler + Graveyard combo.
- Dart Graveyard Chip Deck
- Arena 9
This deck is submitted by:
- Trainer Teemu
- Clan Name - Töölö Royale
- Twitter Account - None
Clash Royale Cards:
|Image is from CLASHROYALEPEDIA DECKBUILDER, Save your decks and have them analyzed for FREE!|
- Ice Spirit - For support to the Dart Goblin.
- Cannon - Used to attract tanks.
- Skeletons - To distract in defense.
- Graveyard - Mainly for destroying towers.
- Ice Golem - To demolish Skeleton Army, kite, and tank for Graveyard.
- Elite Barbarians - For defense or counter attack in center to get second crown tower if one is destroyed.
- Bowler - for defensive splash damage and for possible counter attack support Graveyard.
- Dart Goblin - For chip damage, taking down structures, Graveyard, Balloon, Skeleton Army, Lumberjack, Witch, Minions. Also great for attacking with Ice Spirit depending on situation
- I usually start the match with Ice Golem and Graveyard push if I have both of them in my starting hand. If not, I split skeletons and see where opponent drops his unit and react to that by defending. Graveyard Ice Golem is great for taking down crown tower. If Graveyard and Ice Golem isn't working so well you can start using Ice Spirit Dart Goblin combo to chip damage for tower, also Bowler Graveyard is great to take down crown tower. Dart Goblin, Ice spirit, Bowler, Skeletons, and Elite Barbarians are mainly for defense in this deck. Offensive cards are Ice Golem and Graveyard. This deck works best if you can get Bowler Ice Golem Graveyard counter attack.
When the 1st crown tower is destroyed, you can start using Ice Golem Elite Barbarians combo for a quick attack in opponent's end. If you see you are getting 500-1000 damage per Graveyard Ice Golem combo, you can start defending much and doing counter attacks with different cards. Sometimes Graveyard is used for defense in this deck.
This Deck is Good Against:
- Spawner decks, Cycle Decks and Beatdown decks.
This Deck is Bad Against:
- Lava Hound decks are most deadly decks you can face with this deck. You should attack lightly on the other lane and quickly after that defense Lava Hound]] and possibly other units coming from behind the Lava Hound.
Rate this Deck!
Share your thoughts in our comment section below!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks