| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Gob Giant with the best Goblin Giant Decks!|
Check out what's new in the September 3, 2018 Balance Update!
In the last Clash Royale Balance Change as of this writing, the Witch got the highest buff. Using The Legend 123's deck will fit in the current meta together with the mighty Golem. Mix all your push with the Rage and you won't wonder why it's called unstoppable.
- Golem + Miner Unstoppable Deck
- Arena 6
This deck is submitted by:
- Clan Name - holyport
- Twitter Account - None
Clash Royale Cards:
|Image is from CLASHROYALEPEDIA DECKBUILDER, Save your decks and have them analyzed for FREE!|
- Golem - Main tank, draws damage away from Miner
- Miner - Deals damage to towers
- Rage - Cycles card and enhances push
- Ice Wizard - Supports the Golem and defends the towers
- Witch - Same as Ice Wizard
- Skeleton Army - Cluster troop to defend against tanks
- Tornado - Counters clusters and holds back enemy pushes
- Elixir Collector - Generates enough elixir to support your push
- Deploy the Elixir Collector as soon as possible. Play defensive at first to wait for your elixir to build up, then play the Golem behind your king tower.
- Deploy the Witch and Ice Wizard behind the Golem to support it. When the Golem nears the tower, play Rage on the area around the tower then send in your Miner. The Golem will draw the tower's damage, allowing your other troops to damage the tower.
- During Defense, use the Skeleton Army to counter tanks and support it with the Ice Wizard and/or Witch.
- Use the Tornado to counter large pushes and clusters, as the ability to move the units back can slow the push considerably.
This Deck is Good Against:
- This deck works well against most deck types, as the offensive strategy of the deck means that it can crush the towers with ease
This Deck is Bad Against:
- The biggest weakness of this deck is tanks with area damage, such as the Dark Prince or Sparky. To counter these decks, use the Tornado and Ice Wizard to slow the pushes as much as possible, while your other units finish them off.
Rate this Deck!
Share your thoughts in our comment section below!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse: Balance in coming! Which one of the choices do you want to get implemented?— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) September 21, 2018
|Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • Giant Snowball • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Giant Snowball • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks