| News: The Biggest Update to Clash Royale Yet!|
CARD LEAKS - CR DATA MINING
Have a party on air and on the ground with our SKELETON BARREL DECKS now available.
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Deck Name:
- 3 Arena:
- 4 This deck is submitted by:
- 5 Clash Royale Cards:
- 6 Deck Strategy:
- 7 This Deck is Good Against:
- 8 This Deck is Bad Against:
- 9 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 10 Daily Poll:
- 11 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
- 12 Comment on this Article:
In the last Clash Royale Balance Change as of this writing, the Witch got the highest buff. Using The Legend 123's deck will fit in the current meta together with the mighty Golem. Mix all your push with the Rage and you won't wonder why it's called unstoppable.
- Golem + Miner Unstoppable Deck
- Arena 6
This deck is submitted by:
- Clan Name - holyport
- Twitter Account - None
Clash Royale Cards:
|Image is from CLASHROYALEPEDIA DECKBUILDER, Save your decks and have them analyzed for FREE!|
- Golem - Main tank, draws damage away from Miner
- Miner - Deals damage to towers
- Rage - Cycles card and enhances push
- Ice Wizard - Supports the Golem and defends the towers
- Witch - Same as Ice Wizard
- Skeleton Army - Cluster troop to defend against tanks
- Tornado - Counters clusters and holds back enemy pushes
- Elixir Collector - Generates enough elixir to support your push
- Deploy the Elixir Collector as soon as possible. Play defensive at first to wait for your elixir to build up, then play the Golem behind your king tower.
- Deploy the Witch and Ice Wizard behind the Golem to support it. When the Golem nears the tower, play Rage on the area around the tower then send in your Miner. The Golem will draw the tower's damage, allowing your other troops to damage the tower.
- During Defense, use the Skeleton Army to counter tanks and support it with the Ice Wizard and/or Witch.
- Use the Tornado to counter large pushes and clusters, as the ability to move the units back can slow the push considerably.
This Deck is Good Against:
- This deck works well against most deck types, as the offensive strategy of the deck means that it can crush the towers with ease
This Deck is Bad Against:
- The biggest weakness of this deck is tanks with area damage, such as the Dark Prince or Sparky. To counter these decks, use the Tornado and Ice Wizard to slow the pushes as much as possible, while your other units finish them off.
Rate this Deck!
Share your thoughts in our comment section below!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse: What do you think of Touchdown coming this weekend?— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) November 21, 2017
|Mega Knight • Cannon Cart • Flying Machine • Skeleton Barrel • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Giant • Goblin Gang • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Sparky • Tornado • All Card Decks
Comment on this Article: