| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
- 1 Deck Overview & Proof of Working
- 2 Clash Royale Cards:
- 3 Deck Strategy:
- 4 This Deck is Good Against:
- 5 This Deck is Bad Against:
- 6 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 7 Daily Poll:
- 8 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
Deck Overview & Proof of Working
Go on tower wrecking mode with the Balloon together with the Minion Horde while still maintaining your base safe. You have the Giant Skeleton and the Inferno Dragon guarding it against tower locking units and tanks.
- Check out more Giant Skeleton decks here.
- Arena 9 decks can be found here
- Tip! Many expert users know how to use Balloon to their advantage, here are all the Balloon Decks we have on Crpedia!
- Deck Name: Sk Giant-Loon
- Working in: Arena 9
- Submitted by: Nate_IRC
- Clan Name: PIP Squad / Clash Royale Name: Nate_IRC
Proof of Working:
It allowed me to push from arena 9 to arena 10
Clash Royale Cards:
|Sk Giant-Loon by ‘’’Nate_IRC’’’. Submit your User Decks here!|
- Skeleton Army – good for countering brutes and baiting
- Electro Wizard – defensive troop, counters small troops well
- Inferno Dragon – offensive and defensive troop, put behind or opposite of sk giant, good for countering slow moving large health troops
- Arrows - good for countering minions, horses and small hp troops
- Balloon – main offensive troop
- Giant Skeleton – main offensive troop
- Minion Horde - main offensive troop, could be used for defense as well
- Rage - boosts the damage to take out towers quicker
- The deck's offense consists of deploying the balloon first followed by a Minion Horde then a Rage
- This push takes out towers quick and does quite a bit of damage on the Crown Tower.
- The defense consists of defending with the Sk Army, Inferno Dragon, Arrows, and Electro Wizard and turning defense into offense.
Beginning of the Game:
- At the start of the game, you should feel out your opponent's deck.
- To feel out my opponent, I usually push with the Sk Giant in the back and support it with the SK Army and/or Inferno Dragon.
- This is where you will see what cards the opponent has.
- If they use Arrows/Fireball/Executioner it is your time to strike.
- You're gonna want to cycle your cards until you have the Horde Balloon and Rage in your hand.
Middle of the Game:
- Mid-game is where you're gonna want to unleash the push.
- Place down the Balloon first, wait to give it some space in between (in case a Fireball lands, it will not destroy the entire push and you can get some chip).
- You may also push with the Sk Army and Sk Giant placing the army ahead so that when the Giant dies, it will drop its bomb.
- You may place the Inferno Dragon behind it as well for more damage.
This Deck is Good Against:
Decks without too many splash damage cards, projectiles, or range troops
This Deck is Bad Against:
This can be countered by decks with more than one projectile and executioners. It is best to lure out these cards and strike once they are out of the opponents hand
Rate this Deck!
Share your thoughts in our comment section below!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks