| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
- 1 Deck Overview & Proof of Working
- 2 Clash Royale Cards:
- 3 Deck Strategy:
- 4 This Deck is Good Against:
- 5 This Deck is Bad Against:
- 6 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 7 Daily Poll:
- 8 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
Deck Overview & Proof of Working
- Deck Name: Royal-G Tesla Mega Hog Punishment
- Working in: Arena 8
- Submitted by: Spicestro
- Clan Name: 2071KB / Clash Royale Name: Spicestro
Proof of Working:
This deck is superb, it helped me to get from arena 7 to arena 8. It gave me a 300 trophy lead. It is just amazing.
Clash Royale Cards:
|Royal-G Tesla Mega Hog Punishment by ‘’’Spicestro’’’. Submit your User Decks here!|
- Mega Minion – for defense along with Tesla
- Tesla – your main defense
- Fire Spirits – for supporting your Royal Giant/Hog rider
- Guards - for defense and distraction
- Royal Giant – your main tank for pushes and main win factor
- Hog Rider – good tank for pushes and potential win factor
- Zap - strong but cheap spell for defense and when on offensive for your Royal Giant/Hog rider push/es
- Princess - support/defense
- At the very start of the game, you should place either your Princess or Royal Giant down first to bait your opponent into either playing a card immediately (usually Skeleton Army or Minions/Minion Horde) or suffer losing damage.
- This is where your Zap/Fire spirits to clear any of your opponent's Low HP cards from damaging either your Princess or Royal Giant.
- If you do not have either Princess or Royal Giant at the start of the match, begin with a Hog Rider push.
- This Hog Rider push starts. Accompany your Hog Rider with Fire spirits directly behind it. And just before your Hog Rider reaches your opponents tower, place your Princess behind it.
- For your Royal Giant pushes just place it down and let it go to work just make sure you have a Zap or Fire Spirits handy!
- Now just cycle and repeat this until their towers are gone!
- It is a good idea to place your Tesla in the middle as defense and let your Elixir accumulate!
- If they start a push, no matter which side, all of your opponent's troops will be lured to the Tesla.
- This is where you use your Mega Minion and Guards to counter their pushes all while your Tesla deals damage!
- Make sure to use your Zap and Fire Spirits appropriately if your opponent places low HP troops.
Note: You can also use your Princess if necessary on defense.:
- The Offensive and Defensive Double Elixir strategy is a bit different to normal time strategy.
- Offensively your pushes will no longer be Hog Rider/Royal Giant along with Zap and/or Fire Spirits.
- Your pushes will now be Royal Giant and Hog Rider pushes.
- Place the Royal Giant down first and by the time it has spawned, you will have enough elixirs to place your Hog Rider behind it.
- Now place your Fire Spirits while you have your Princess sit at the back and go to work, while keeping your Zap at hand.
- Defensively you will play exactly the same as you did in normal time using your Tesla, Guards, and Mega Minion to do the dirty work!
This Deck is Good Against:
Pekka Decks, Hog Rider Decks, Balloon Decks
This Deck is Bad Against:
Graveyard Decks: Your best chance at countering Graveyard decks is placing your Tesla a little closer to your Crown Tower so that it can damage troops that get close to your Princess Towers. You should also continuously cycling your Mega Minion as your main defensive troop while maintaining usual offensive and defensive strategy as described before.
Rate this Deck!
Share your thoughts in our comment section below!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks