| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
RoryTheLightnin Inferno+Wizard or PEKKA+Hog Split Deck for Arena 6
RoryTheLightnin will teach you two different strategies you can use. You can either do Inferno Dragon + Wizard, or confuse the enemy by splitting the PEKKA and Hog Rider.
This article is proved working as of .
RoryTheLightnin has two strategies in this deck. One is with the Inferno Dragon + Wizard and the other is a split push with the P.E.K.K.A and Hog Rider. Choosing which strategy depends on you and the cards your opponent has.
- Inferno+Wizard/pekka+hog split
- Arena 6
This deck is submitted by:
- Clan Name - SushiKoniove
- Twitter Account - @LightninBolt67
Clash Royale Cards:
|Image is from CLASHROYALEPEDIA DECKBUILDER, Save your decks and have them analyzed for FREE!|
- Skeleton Army - Your defensive troop for troops like Giant, P.E.K.K.A, Hog etc.
- Rage - This supports your P.E.K.K.A or your Hog. For example, you split push and if the enemy summons Skeletons to exterminate the P.E.K.K.A, you use your Rage for your Hog (It's always better to use you Rage for your Hog since it cannot be distracted).
- Hog Rider - One of your main offensive troops.
- Pekka - Pretty much the same as the Hog as it can also be used to destroy troops like the Wizard.
- Valkyrie - One of your main defenses.
- Arrows - It can be used for both defense and offense.
- Inferno Dragon - This is one of your cards for the combo with the Wizard very powerful troop.
- Wizard - This is the other troop to complete the combo with the Inferno Dragon it is used mainly to destroy Minion Horde or Skeleton Army but it can also deal a lot of tower damage.
- I mainly start with the Inferno+Wizard combo but it depends on what your starting cards are. You can also start by defending or the P.E.K.K.A+Hog split push combo. After the x2 mark, it is very easy to utilize the split push or your Inferno+Wizard remember your Wizard can be used for defense as well if you need it.
This Deck is Good Against:
- This deck is best against decks that don't have troops like Skeleton Army or Minion Horde.
- This deck is very good against a very defensive deck since it can push it back very easily. For example, a Valkyrie is easy to deal with and since it's a tanky deck, your split push with the P.E.K.K.A and the Hog is very easy to do. This is because they won't have much to counter the P.E.K.K.A with.
This Deck is Bad Against:
- A deck with Inferno Tower or Tesla can be a problem since it's distracting the Hog. A deck with both troops that counter tanks and buildings will be a very tough match.
Rate this Deck!
Share your thoughts in our comment section below!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks