| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
- 1 Deck Overview & Proof of Working
- 2 Clash Royale Cards:
- 3 Deck Strategy:
- 4 This Deck is Good Against:
- 5 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 6 Daily Poll:
- 7 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
Deck Overview & Proof of Working
Go for a quick and easy push with three available strategies that you can use with this deck. You can either go for a Mortar + Princess, Knight + Goblin Barrel, or just place a naked Royal Giant. Your plays definitely depends on what cards your opponent has but you'll definitely have more choices to make your push.
|Find Similar Decks with Diff. Card Combos:|
|Mortar Decks||Best Arena 10 Decks||Royal Giant Decks|
Best Mortar Decks in the Arena!
Here are some of the best decks if you are in Arena 10!
Wo won't stop you from using the Royal Giant. Go ahead!
- Deck Name: Quick Cycle Mortar Deck
- Working in: Arena 6 (this deck was initally put in Arena 6, but we changed it due to the Princess card)
- Submitted by: Maarten
- Clan Name: bier clan / Clash Royale Name: Maarten
Proof of Working:
Have been playing this deck since lvl 8. It's a quick cycle deck (3.3) Giving me constant results even against newly introduced units like the Night Witch and the Cannon Cart. Good defence / counter options. Almost never losing 3 towers. And never met anyone else using this deck.
Clash Royale Cards:
|Quick Cycle Mortar Deck by ‘’’Maarten’’’. Submit your User Decks here!|
- Mortar – both as defense and to be deployed at the river for instant damage to towers
- Electro Wizard – drops with a punch, zaps major threats and slows down big units
- Skeletons - slows down anything from Pekkas to Miners
- Royal Giant – place on opponent's side after 1 tower is taken down
- Goblin Barrel - for counter pushes, but especially strong when you have opponent tower already targeting the RG or Knight
- Fire Spirits - mainly for defense
- Knight – used for anything
- Princess - either for defense, support for the RG or to take down the tower's final HP.
- 1. Place Mortar at the river, use Princess for defense and let the Mortar deal some damage.
- 2. Place Knight at the bridge, throw the Goblin Barrel, then deploy the Princess behind (just watch out for that Log)
- 3. Royal Giant. Don't need to say more.
- During double elixir time, try to get 1 tower down before or at the start of double elixir time, then place RG in the middle of the opponent's side then throw a Goblin barrel.
- Apart from RG, all units are useful and because of the quick cycle (3.3) you can use multiple units for defense & directly start counterpushing.
This Deck is Good Against:
Any. Needs some practice against Lavaloon, Golem or Night Witch decks as you'll need to place multiple units in the right combinations for good defense & counter results.
This Deck is Bad Against:
Hog Rider is proving difficult when used in combination with air units. Hog rider itself is easy to defend though, but will almost always make 1 hit.
Rate this Deck!
Share your thoughts in our comment section below!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
- Misleading. This deck is probably one of the worst to use, and gets destroyed by Wizard + Pekka. -- 15:54, 18 February 2018 (UTC)