| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Deck Overview & Proof of Working
Twitter User ‘’The Tech’’ explains how the Sparky and P.E.K.K.A can use their power to help break Arena 10.
- Deck Name: P.E.K.K.A Sparky Destruction Deck for Arena 10
- Working in: Arena 10
- Submitted by: The Tech
- Clan Name: BG Power / Clash Royale Name: Dunkanomicon
Proof of Working:
Clash Royale Cards:
|P.E.K.K.A Sparky Destruction Deck for Arena 10 by ‘’’The Tech’’’. Submit your User Decks here!|
- P.E.K.K.A – Main Defense and Tank Damage
- Sparky – Deals the Best Damage. Usually used behind the Pekka.
- Wizard – For Air Defense and Damaging
- Minion Horde - For taking out Balloons and Swarms close to the crown tower
- Mirror – This is when your Minion Horde or other important card was wiped out and you need them.
- Ice Wizard – Used for slowing down troops and its defensive capabilities.
- Zap - For taking out the Skeleton Army & resetting the Inferno Dragon and Tower
- Rage - For defensive manners and for all out push; fast charging the Sparky or getting the slow P.E.K.K.A somewhere
It is really important to note your initial cards. Let’s say you have the Pekka, Sparky, Wizard, and Zap in your hand and the next one is the Rage. If the opponent drops a Hog and Elite barbarians, you should drop the Pekka. When she makes a quick work of them, you start the counter push with the Wizard out back and the Rage. I recommend that you don't use the Sparky before Double Elixir. ‘’Hide it well’’. In short words – ‘’’defend then counter’’’.
This Deck is Good Against:
- All types except Electro Wizard decks
This Deck is Bad Against:
- Electro wizard decks, Inferno Dragon, Inferno Tower decks, and Spawner decks.
- I strongly recommend the Sparky to be way back behind the Pekka if facing Electro Wizard decks. However, if you face the Inferno Tower, the Sparky must be close to the Pekka because it can shoot it and then you can zap it.
- As for the Inferno Dragon decks, the Minion Horde is the best choice for you since it makes a quick work out of it. And if possible, you have to use it to target them not the Pekka or Sparky.
Rate this Deck!
Share your thoughts in our comment section below!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks