| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
- 1 Deck Overview & Proof of Working
- 2 Clash Royale Cards:
- 3 Deck Strategy:
- 4 This Deck is Good Against:
- 5 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 6 Daily Poll:
- 7 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
Deck Overview & Proof of Working
- Deck Name: Night Witch Xbow Deck
- Working in: Arena 10
- Submitted by: ййеж
- Clan Name: Kings GT / Clash Royale Name: ййеж
Proof of Working:
I was stuck at 2800 trophies and the deck has pushed me to 3200-3300, sorry that I don't have imgur to show :(
Clash Royale Cards:
|Night Witch Xbow Deck by ‘’’ййеж’’’. Submit your User Decks here!|
- X-Bow – Your win condition, use it wisely.
- Archers – to support your Xbow and take out air units
- The Log - to take out low HP troops like the GobGang and Skarmy, or push back troops from your Xbow
- Night Witch – to defend your Xbow, take out tanks and hogs, there are so many uses for her, even after the Nerf
- Skeleton Army - to defend your Xbow and take out tanks
- Goblin Gang - same as the last 2, defend your Xbow and take out tanks
- Ice_Spirit – to slow incoming troops that are going for your Xbow or your tower. Drop it when other troops are down so they can take it out
- Zap - to take out or weaken air units, also use this very wisely; a wrong move could be costly to your Xbow or tower
(This deck may need some Xbow/seige experience, but once you get the hang of it, it's a very fun deck to use)
- I prefer to place Archers at the back and wait until they are almost to the bridge, then place my Xbow with a support card like Night Witch or Goblin Gang.
- Hold your Log and Zap because often your opponent will counter with swarm Units or Minion Horde.
- After your Xbow is locked onto the tower, continue to defend, and keep the pressure on (this is often when your opponent rages XD)
Beginning of the Game:
- If you have Xbow in your hand, great, if not, place low elixir units in the back to cycle.
- Once your units get to the bridge place your Xbow down, and be sure to defend.
- If he has a big tank like Pekka or Golem, try hard to defend, but don't waste too much of your elixir.
Middle of the Game:
- Rinse and repeat, keep defending against high elixir units and chipping away at their tower.
- This is your time to put the most pressure on him. Keep cycling and don't stop the pressure, but be very careful, this is often when slow push decks form their biggest pushes, so be wary.
- Try to draw the game out, it seems you are both getting nowhere fast. You can try to win, but if you are here you should just draw the game out.
- After I have taken a tower or see a big push coming in, I will place my Xbow in a defensive 4-3 plant, and place down my Night Witch.
- Use some swarm units if you can, but be wary of the spells they have.
- After you have taken out their push, any remaining units you have will be making their way to the bridge.
- If you have enough elixirs and enough units to defend, place an Xbow to pressure them.
This Deck is Good Against:
Just about any deck if you play right, but all air/slow push may be a bit hard
This Deck is Bad Against:
Definitely all air like Lava Hound, place your Xbow in a defensive position and try to draw the game out if you can. If you see an opportunity, place your Xbow down, but warning: this may be very costly: He may not defend your Xbow but he will build up his push until it is nearly impossible to stop. Thank you :) ~ййеж
Rate this Deck!
Share your thoughts in our comment section below!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
- deck -- 16:34, 19 October 2017 (UTC)
- Nice, I'm glad to hear it worked for you :) -- 17:06, 2 September 2017 (UTC)
- this worked!! i was stuck on 2900 but could not make it to hog mountain, saw this deck, i recently got night witch so why not just try this. and wallah!! 3011!! B) -- 20:02, 30 August 2017 (UTC)
- Thanks! Please share on your social channels! :)