| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
|Naggerjohnson will teach you how to back up your P.E.K.K.A push for her to connect and destroy!|
Naggerjohnson Ultimate P.E.K.K.A Deck for Arena 8:
|P.E.K.K.A||Furnace||Tornado||Rage||Electro Wizard||Ice Wizard||Fire Spirits||Elixir Collector|
- P.E.K.K.A: The main source of damage. All other cards are centered around getting the P.E.K.K.A to her target without distractions.
- Furnace: Good back up to the P.E.K.K.A, and can be used to distract Hog Riders, Balloons, Giants, etc.
- Tornado: Great counter to Skeleton Army, and can be used to pull troops behind tower, so that P.E.K.K.A targets it first. Can also be used defensively when in a pinch.
- Electro Wizard: Can easily counter Inferno Dragons, Inferno Towers, Sparky, etc. Can also do do decent damage to a tower on its own, if ignored.
- Ice Wizard: Good card to slow down enemy pushes, and can easily dispose of Minions when backing up P.E.K.K.A.
- Elixir Collector: Helps produce more elixir, so that it's easier to support a push, or defend.
Naggerjohnson Ultimate P.E.K.K.A Deck Strategy:
Start off by dropping elixir collector, if you have it. If not, drop the P.E.K.K.A down behind the king tower at 10 elixir. If no P.E.K.K.A, drop Ice Wizard/Fire Spirits, and wait to see what the opponent drops. If they get to the bridge, you can drop the P.E.K.K.A, and wait to counter with either Electro Wizard/Tornado.
With the right combinations, you can counter a lot of cards that would prevent the P.E.K.K.A from getting to the tower.
Deck is Best Against:
Since the P.E.K.K.A is the main source of damage, this deck can be countered with hard spam decks, and anyone with a Mirror, Skeleton Army combo. Also, the Freeze spell is a hard counter to this deck.
Rate this Deck!
Share your thoughts in our comment section below!
Special thanks to Naggerjohnson for sharing this deck!
Last modified: 8,03,2017
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE FOR MORE CLASH ROYALE SUBMITTED DECKS STRATEGY!|
| Couldn't find the Deck, Troop, Spell or Building you're looking for? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale card deck strategies! |
| Cards not yet available on your Arena? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale Arenas! |