| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
The Swarm strategy is one of the most popular strategies in Arena 3. The idea is you swarm your opponent with a lot of units to overwhelm bring pressure.
- Swarm Deck
- Arena 3
This deck is submitted by:
- Clan Name - KF Ballerz
- Twitter Account - None
Clash Royale Cards:
|Image is from CLASHROYALEPEDIA DECKBUILDER, Save your decks and have them analyzed for FREE!|
- Bomber - Used to take out MOBs.
- Barbarians - Used alongside the Prince for backup.
- Prince - Used behind the Barbarians to take down a tower.
- Rocket - can be used to take out MOBs, taking down towers, or destroying a pesky high-health tanker like the Giant.
- First, wait until your elixir is full. If your opponent places a troop down first, kill it with Goblins or Spear Goblins. Then, summon your Barbarians behind your king tower in either lane. Once the barbs reach the bridge, place the Prince right behind them. If left alone, they will destroy the tower. If countered, use your Rocket to destroy the oncoming troops. Afterwards, place both your Huts in the opposite lane. Use bomber for defense. Rinse and repeat.
This Deck is Good Against:
- This deck is good against decks that have lots of MOBs, because you have 2 cards that do splash damage.
This Deck is Bad Against:
- This deck is not good against aerial troops because the only aerial defense you have is the Rocket, and Spear goblins.
Rate this Deck!
Share your thoughts in our comment section below!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks