| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
MrGorilla shares his deck that pushed him from 1800 trophies to 3000 trophies. This deck relies heavily on offense. Rushing towards your enemy with full force and spamming your way to victory.
- Gorillas Rush Deck
- Arena 9
This deck is submitted by:
- Clan Name - Grit 2
- Twitter Account - None
Clash Royale Cards:
|Image is from CLASHROYALEPEDIA DECKBUILDER, Save your decks and have them analyzed for FREE!|
- Hog Rider - spam for quick damage
- Zap - support Hog / defend
- Balloon - mainly rushing, 1 hit by Balloon is enough
- Rage - mainly for Balloon or other cards when suitable
- Fire Spirits - send after the Balloon to assist against Minion Horde, can also be used for defense
- Inferno Dragon - anti-tank. If played properly, it can take down any tower alone
- Minion Horde - For defense and offense, can support any card or take down any enemy if played right
- Skeleton Army - mainly use for defense
- This is a rush-to-win deck. But you need to know when to rush, I'm sure you've seen the high tower damage capability.
- For offense, Hog Rider is usually spammed. Use Zap to counter Skarmy or delay Minions/ Goblins.
- Early in the game, if I have Hog + Balloon + Zap + Rage, I will wait a bit then go full offensive to test my opponent's defensive cards and take them off guard.
- Balloon is sometimes comboed with Fire Spirits incase there are minions.
- Inferno Dragon is your trump card, used heavily in offense and defense. I use it basically anywhere I feel is lacking - so either offense or defense.
- If the opponent deploys any tanky attacker, (Valkriye, Pekka, Golem, Lava Hound, etc.) then your best shot is to deploy an Inferno and cover it with either a horde, suicidal Balloon, or Fire Spirits. Skarmy and Horde are to be kept as defensive units.
- The main point to keep in mind in this deck is that you have 2 suicidal cards - Balloon and Hog. As long as they reach the tower, you have an advantage. If the enemy has too many cards for you to counter and all you have are offensive cards, trust me and go for the crown. The Inferno Balloon Rage combo is undefeatable and will wipe out any tower before they can even reach your tower
This deck carried me from 1800 and I'm now at 3000! (Reached today)
This Deck is Good Against:
- Any deck that isn't centered Elite Barbarians and Buildings.
This Deck is Bad Against:
- Main 2 counters to this deck are Inferno Tower and Elite Barbarians. Use hog to knock down Inferno and Zap it halfway to maximize damage and break inferno damage.
- In case of Elite Barbarians, your best shot is to initially use skarmy. If he counters it, then go with Fire Spirits, Horde, and Dragon. Hog Rider can be used to buy time and cycle your deck.
- A tight situation would be Elites with a Wizard. The least damage-taken scenario would be to either distract the Wizard with Inferno or Balloon while you take down Elites with Horde, or wait till he locks on the tower and immediately knock him off then take down elites.
Like I said with this deck, you might lose but a properly-placed combo with Rage can end it before you opponent catches a breath
- Combo examples :
1 : Balloon + Hog + Rage - Hog takes damage from Wizard etc while Balloon wrecks.
2 : Horde & Balloon/ Inferno & Rage - Horde takes damage (and deals so much ) while Balloon or Inferno destroys everything.
Rate this Deck!
Share your thoughts in our comment section below!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks