| Play with the Rascals with their best Rascals Decks! | Here's how to counter the trio of Rascals!|
Check out what's new in the Summer Update 2018!
Also: Is/Are the deck(s) below working? Help others by giving a feedback at the comments section!
- 1 Deck Overview & Proof of Working
- 2 Clash Royale Cards:
- 3 Deck Strategy:
- 4 This Deck is Good Against: =
- 5 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 6 Daily Poll:
- 7 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
- 8 Comment on this Article:
Deck Overview & Proof of Working
After the August Balance Changes, the Lava-Loon is coming back in the arena. SpudMasterD shares his deck that has the ability to do a Lava-Loon push and then sneak in a Night Witch push in the other lane.
- Deck Name: Lavaloon + Night Witch + Wizard
- Working in: Arena 9
- Submitted by: SpudMasterD
- Clan Name: R&L / Clash Royale Name: SpudMasterD
Proof of Working:
About 500 trophies I think, around 2400-2900
Clash Royale Cards:
|Lavaloon + night witch +wizard by ‘’’SpudMasterD’’’. Submit your User Decks here!|
- Lava Hound – tank
- Balloon – high damage
- Wizard - defense/support to take out Minion Hordes
- Night Witch – high damage/last-ditch defense
- Skeleton Army - defense against high HP enemies and takes out the Electro Wizard
- Minion Horde – defense against high HP enemies, counters Valkyrie
- Arrows - secondary answer to Minion Horde
- Zap - takes out Skeleton Army, resets Inferno Towers and Dragons that destroy your Lava Hound and resets Sparky, which can be useful.
Beginning of the Game:
- If you don't start with Lava Hound, it's is usually best to wait for your opponent to play first.
- If they don't, putting in a single Night Witch, Wizard, or Balloon isn't a bad idea to bait out some defense.
- Once you get to your Lava Hound, put it in in a back corner, as long as your opponent doesn't have a push going.
- Try to get a Balloon behind the Lava Hound.
- If you have enough elixirs to get a Wizard in, it will help you take out Minion Hordes and Electro Wizards. It also can help against Inferno Dragons, but Zap is usually needed along with this so the Lava Hound doesn't take too much damage.
- Arrows are an alternative to deal with Minion Horde if you want to spend 2 less elixirs.
- Keep some elixirs on hand in case your opponent uses a fast push such as Hog Rider or Elite Barbarians. It is important that you don't give up easy damage in this way.
- Once you have a push going that your opponent has to defend, try to put a Night Witch in on the other side.
- If left alone, it will destroy the tower or nearly destroy the tower. In my experience, this happens maybe 1/4-5 times making it well worth it. If nothing else, they have to defend against your Night Witch. This allows your main push to go against less defense.
Double Elixir Time:
- If you are losing in double elixir, put a Lava Hound slightly in front of one your side towers.
- Organize a push and put in support cards.
- This deck is hard to defend in double elixir. If you can get 2 lava hounds in do so, it is a nightmare for your opponent to defend.
- If not, just use the standard push of Lava Hound + Balloon + Wizard and maybe a Night Witch on the other side.
- Skeleton Army and Minion Horde, Zap, Arrows, Wizard, and Night Witch can cover almost all threats if used correctly.
- Use these cards to defend what they naturally counter, examples: Skeleton Army on Golem, Minion Horde on Valkyrie, Zap on Skeleton Army, Wizard on Minion Horde etc.)
- On defense you are trying to trade up on elixirs (I.e. Take out a troop that costs more than you spend on defense)
This Deck is Good Against: =
Cycle decks, most ground attack decks (not so much Golem), decks that's rely on small pushes for offense (such as Goblin Barrel+Miner pushes). It is also good against Giant Skeleton decks as it has plenty of options to distract them.
This Deck is Bad Against:
Inferno Dragon+Mirror gives this deck a lot of trouble. It can deal with one Inferno Dragon but usually not two if the second Inferno Dragon is supported. Golem decks with Zap and Arrow or Poison to take out Skeleton Army and Minion Horde generally fare well against this deck. Electro Wizard is probably the best answer because it can damage and stop a Lava Hound and Balloon at the same time. Support to take it out is essential if your opponent has one. If you let your elixir get below 3, some Elite Barbarians + Rage will destroy you so keep some extra elixirs on hand just in case you need to defend.
Rate this Deck!
Share your thoughts in our comment section below!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse: What do you like most about the Summer Update?— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) June 20, 2018
|Royal Hogs • Giant Snowball • Rascals • Barbarian Barrel • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Giant Snowball • Goblin Gang • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
Comment on this Article:
- great deck, im loving it so far -- 16:10, 31 August 2017 (UTC)
- ;p -- 16:10, 31 August 2017 (UTC)