| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
- 1 Deck Overview & Proof of Working
- 2 Clash Royale Cards:
- 3 Deck Strategy:
- 4 This Deck is Good Against:
- 5 This Deck is Bad Against:
- 6 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 7 Daily Poll:
- 8 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
Deck Overview & Proof of Working
Can the Elite Barbarians and Ice Wizard do their best to make sure the Lava Hound reach the tower? Will a couple of Logs and Minions finally take care of the most popular counters. Let's check out how Clash Royale Player 'Lucky Shamrock' does it with this Lava Hound Ice Wizard deck!
- Deck Name: 3 Legendary Deck for Arena 7 / Lava Hound Ice Wizard Deck
- Working in: Arena 7
- Submitted by: The Lucky Shamrock
- Clan Name: The Coolest / Clash Royale Name: Lucky Shamrock
Proof of Working:
160 trophies without losing, after I lost once I gained another 100, it helped me come out of my losing streak.
Clash Royale Cards:
|Lava Hound Ice Wizard Deck by ‘’’Lucky Shamrock’’’. Submit your User Decks here!|
- Lava Hound –Your Tank
- Ice Wizard – Supports the Lava Hound and slows troops that will counter the Hound, Also useful against Minion Hordes and Low HP Troops.
- Tombstone – Useful against tanks and the prince and hog rider
- Minions - Low-elixir card and does the job it can do. Pair it with Tombstone for a good counter.
- Elite Barbarians – Good against tanks and a fast high damage card. Level this card up and it will be very powerful.
- Arrows – Good against the Minion Horde.
- Fireball - Good against medium health troops, pair it with Log to finish of the push
- Log - Pushes cards and very cheap.
- Put Lava hound at the bridge, followed by Ice wizard and another card to take out the likes of Witch or Wizard. You have arrows to counter a minion horde.
- If possible, follow with the Elite Barbarians to push the tower.
- Add your Elite Barbs in the push most of the time during double elixir time.
- I always put down Tombstone to attract cards in defence and Minions above Tombstone.
- If I can, I will put Ice Wizard down to slow cards down.
- Elite barbs are like leveled-up Mini Pekkas so they can take out high health troops like Golem without being obliterated by the splash.
This Deck is Good Against:
It is good against Tammy decks because the Tombstone attracts, the Ice Wizard slows down slow cards even more and the Fireball and Log can take out tank support cards.
This Deck is Bad Against:
If you are facing the few counter decks try not to push stronger while they take towers. Try taking a tower early on and defend as much as you can. I have not seen many counter decks yet, But this is a very delicate deck. If you misplace one card you may be in trouble. For example, the Tombstone does not attract a Golem.
Rate this Deck!
Share your thoughts in our comment section below!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks