| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
If you are thinking that the Trifecta is dead, think again. With this set of cards, JMFigo resurrected the Trifecta with a bunch of new cards to make it even stronger.
- Trifecta 2.0
- Arena 7
This deck is submitted by:
- Clan Name - jomblo sabeb
- Twitter Account - @jamesmfigo
Clash Royale Cards:
|Image is from CLASHROYALEPEDIA DECKBUILDER, Save your decks and have them analyzed for FREE!|
- Hog Rider - Mainly used to push towers. Best with the Valkyrie and/or the Battle Ram.
- Valkyrie - Usually paired with the Hog, Ram or Musketeer.
- Musketeer - The Musketeer is in charge of dealing with air troops. Can also be paired with the Valkyrie, too.
- Battle Ram - Good for pushing with the Hog Rider. Could also be paired with Valkyrie in case your Zap is not available.
- Skeleton Army - To shred down tanks like the PEKKA, Giant, Royal Giant, etc.
- Furnace - A good distraction to your enemy. It also helps to counter the Minion Horde and a bunch of Skeletons.
- Rage - Add a little spice with this spell to gain extra smashes towards your target.
- Zap - This spell is used to defeat ground swarmers like the Skeleton Army while pushing with the Hog and Ram. Can also defeat or weaken Minions.
Use either the Hog-Valk, Hog-Ram, Valk-Ram, Valk-Musk combo. Also, you can just put the Furnace first for distraction. In some situations (Valkyrie and Fire Spirits from the Furnace are not available), you will need to prepare your Zap. This is applicable if the enemy tries to counter your move with a Minion Horde or Skeleton Army. Counter the Baby Dragon or Inferno Dragon with the Musketeer. Cast the Rage Spell if it is available during your push. Remember not to use this spell during defense. It will only be a waste of elixir.
If the enemy tries to make a slow push, pressure them by pushing the opposite lane. This will force them to counter it first before supporting their slow push attack. If the enemy uses a ground unit(e.g Giant, PEKKA), use the Skeleton Army to nullify their potential push afterward.
This Deck is Good Against:
- Aerial and Slow Push (Tank) Decks
This Deck is Bad Against:
- Decks that have a lot of buildings and spells. Try to bait them out so you can safely push.
Rate this Deck!
Share your thoughts in our comment section below!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks