| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Inferno-Horde Deck for Arena 8 to Push to Arena 9
Devastate with the Goblin Barrel and Princess. Alternatively, have the Minion Horde together with the Inferno Dragon to win the game.
This article is proved working as of .
- 1 Deck Overview & Proof of Working
- 2 Clash Royale Cards:
- 3 Deck Strategy:
- 4 This Deck is Good Against:
- 5 This Deck is Bad Against:
- 6 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 7 Daily Poll:
- 8 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
Deck Overview & Proof of Working
A Zap/Arrows bait deck with a mobile Inferno Tower. Pummel your opponents with the Mirror + Goblin Barrel and the Princess that will bait out his/her spell and then push with the Minion Horde + Inferno Tower. A different kind of bait deck that will catch your foe off guard.
- Deck Name: Inferno-Horde Deck
- Working in: Arena 8
- Submitted by: Takoda
- Clan Name: Easy Oar / Clash Royale Name: Takoda
Proof of Working:
I was able to push from arena seven to arena nine.
Clash Royale Cards:
|Inferno-Horde Deck by ‘’’Takoda’’’. Submit your User Decks here!|
- Inferno Dragon – part of main push, also good for dealing with tankers
- Minion Horde – part of main push, also good for dealing with tankers
- The Log – to get rid of low defence troops
- Princess - part of secondary push
- Goblin Barrel – part of secondary push
- Skeleton Army – defensive against tankers and other troops apart from bombers
- Zap - to reset Inferno Tower and Inferno Dragon as well as low defense troops
- Log - very useful with Goblin Barrel on the secondary push
- You want to start off with placing goblin barrel and princess at the same time. If it doesn't work out, use the mirrored Goblin Barrel.
- If the opponent has just used air defence troops, attack on the other lane with inferno dragon and minion horde, you should have a tower in about 10 seconds.
- Get to learn your opponents cards so you can counter them and add in a few pushes.
Double Elixir: =
- Defend and use minion horde and Inferno Dragon when possible, your opponent will be overwhelmed, giving you a victory.
This Deck is Good Against:
NEARLY any deck
This Deck is Bad Against:
This deck can be countered with a high-level Wizard and Tornado The best thing to do is to bait out those cards with Skeleton Army or Goblin Barrel.
Rate this Deck!
Share your thoughts in our comment section below!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks