| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
- 1 Deck Overview & Proof of Working
- 2 Clash Royale Cards:
- 3 Deck Strategy:
- 4 This Deck is Good Against:
- 5 This Deck is Bad Against:
- 6 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 7 Daily Poll:
- 8 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
Deck Overview & Proof of Working
A beatdown deck that has the ability to do an ambush push with a naked Mini P.E.K.K.A at the other lane while your Giant + Ice Wizard and Wizard destroy the other. Aside from the two newly buffed units, it also has the Bats to deal damage against incoming troops.
- Deck Name: IceWiz MiniPekka
- Working in: Arena 9
- Submitted by: Chapman
- Clan Name: League of AB / Clash Royale Name: Chapman
Proof of Working:
12 wins in a row, no losses, one draw.
Clash Royale Cards:
|IceWiz MiniPekka by ‘’’Chapman’’’. Submit your User Decks here!|
- Poison – To counter pump & low HP units swarming Giant
- Zap - Kill low HP units
- Giant – Tank & collect units to be destroyed by Wiz/Poison
- Mini P.E.K.K.A - Main DPS, adds kill factor when Giant reaches Towers
- Wizard - Splash control, destroys Minion counters and Skarmy
- Bats – cheap counter to strong ground units
- Ice Wizard - Slowing troops collected in front of Giant & around Tesla
- This deck's main offensive strategy involves using the Giant to collect troops and then using Ice Wizard to slow their dps to keep giant alive and wiz or poison to kill the units attacking Giant, while Mini Pekka runs in as the payload.
- Often times it is smartest to have a large push to one side, wait for an all out counter, then send Mini Pekka to the other side.
- Defending with this deck is very simple. Use Tesla to distract units from Crown Tower and add DPS to the defense, then use Ice Wiz and Wizard to slow and destroy larger units
- Sometimes it is necessary to drop Mini Pekka at the back of the enemies push to one-hit units like Wiz/Sparky, Witch, Musketeer, etc.
- Defending larger pushes with Golem/Giant/Pekka is a tad harder, but not impossible.
- Using Tesla to pull the larger units to the middle and Poison to eliminate swarm units. Bats and Ice Wiz provide plenty of time/DPS to destroy these units before they can do too much damage.
- They also set up a wonderful opportunity to stack DPS behind the Pekka/Golem/Giant for a huge counter push.
This Deck is Good Against:
Splash/swarm decks and bridge spam are destroyed by this deck. Tesla and (ice) wiz provide easy counters to swarming and rushing attacks, while saving dps in the back to accumulate a counter push.
This Deck is Bad Against:
Air Metas are hard to defend against with this deck, but again, not impossible. To counter their push, use Mini Pekka as a threat to keep their push small, and Tesla/Wiz/Ice Wiz to destroy their push.
Rate this Deck!
Share your thoughts in our comment section below!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
- Does not work, bad defence minimal attack -- 15:06, 2 September 2017 (UTC)