| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
- 1 Deck Overview & Proof of Working
- 2 Clash Royale Cards:
- 3 Deck Strategy:
- 4 This Deck is Good Against:
- 5 This Deck is Bad Against:
- 6 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 7 Daily Poll:
- 8 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
Deck Overview & Proof of Working
A Zap/Arrow/Log bait deck that can give your foe sheer pressure with your back to back Hog Rider + Goblin Barrel push. If your opponent manages to stop the push, you still have a few cards to keep the pressure rolling.
- Deck Name: Hog Ice Spirit Chip Deck
- Working in: Arena 9
- Submitted by: NinjaStarbucks
- Clan Name: OLD FOLKS HOME / Clash Royale Name: NinjaStarbucks
Proof of Working:
pushed around 600 trophies with the deck from Frozen peak to nearly hog mountain
Clash Royale Cards:
|Hog Ice Spirit Chip Deck by ‘’’NinjaStarbucks’’’. Submit your User Decks here!|
- Hog Rider – Main Chip Card
- Goblin Barrel – Extra chip, pair with Hog
- Ice Spirit – For Support with the Hog
- Minion Horde - for Air Defence and could be paired with the Hog
- Skeleton Army – For Ground Defense
- Arrows – For Goblin Barrels or Minion Horde.
- Log - for Skeleton Army and Goblin Gang, could alternatively use Zap
- Inferno Tower - for Big troops like the Golem or could be used for general cards like Valkyrie and Wizard.
- Always keep the pressure on them, throwing in Hog Riders and Goblin Barrels, stopping the opponent from creating any big pushes.
- At the beginning of the game, play the Hog Ice Spirit to put some pressure and bring out some of their cards
- Start to mix it up with combos, like Goblin Barrel Ice Spirit and Hog Minion Horde.
- Increase the pressure but keep enough elixirs for defending and keep chipping the tower down. Use Skeleton Army for main ground troops except Witch and Valkyrie and Minion Horde for main air troops
- Keep countering swarms with Arrows and Log (or Zap) and do prediction Arrows or Logs to catch the opponent out.
This Deck is Good Against:
Heavy deck (eg. Golem push or pekka push)
This Deck is Bad Against:
Three Musketeers Battle ram deck. When facing this deck counter the lone musketeer and battle ram with skeleton army and counter the other two musketeers with minion horde, if necessary you could use ice spirit to help in defence.
- More on this Battle Ram Three Musketeers Deck here
Rate this Deck!
Share your thoughts in our comment section below!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks