| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Gob Giant with the best Goblin Giant Decks!|
Check out what's new in the October 1, 2018 Balance Update!
Graveyard Hog Freeze for Arena 7
This deck has Hog Rider, Dark Prince, and the Ice Wizard to freely tank for your Graveyard Freeze. Here's how one user made it to the Frozen Peak from Arena 7.
This article is proved working as of .
- 1 Deck Overview & Proof of Working
- 2 Clash Royale Cards:
- 3 Deck Strategy:
- 4 This Deck is Good Against:
- 5 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 6 Daily Poll:
- 7 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
Deck Overview & Proof of Working
The Classic Hog Rider + Freeze was reworked and now uses the Graveyard as a main win condition. The Hog Rider and other units act as a tank while your Graveyard + Freeze demolish the opponent's tower.
- Tip - More Dark Prince Decks here!
- The Hog Rider has become really popular again, check out the best Hog Rider decks in the Arena.
- Arena 7 decks can be found here.
- Deck Name: Graveyard Hog Freeze
- Working in: Arena 7
- Submitted by: SquidgyPidgey
- Clan Name: Bad Internet / Clash Royale Name: SquidgyPidgey
Proof of Working:
It got me to Frozen Peak
Clash Royale Cards:
|Graveyard Hog Freeze by ‘’’SquidgyPidgey’’’. Submit your User Decks here!|
- Graveyard – One of the main attack cards, used with Freeze
- Ice Wizard – To slow down attacks and also used in counter-pushes to slow down towers and troops
- Freeze - To be used with graveyard and/or hog and also used to shut down pushes
- Dark Prince – Used with Hog. Also used with graveyard as a tank. The Dark Prince can also be swapped out for Inferno Tower if you are facing lots of Golem/PEKKA/Giant/LavaLoon decks
- Skeleton Army - You know what to do with it
- Hog Rider - Used as a tank for the graveyard. Also a massive damage unit
- Fireball – Used to stop balloons
- Zap - for skeleton armies and the occasional minion horde
- Ideal strategy; wait for opposition to make a move, defend it, then save nine elixir and do a graveyard hog/freeze/dark prince push.
- Attacking strategy; use a graveyard freeze. The effect is better if your defensive ice wizard survived, so you can also hit the tower.
- Ending Strategy; if a massive push is going on, then time your freeze to stop the opposing push.
- Defensive strategy; defend with Ice Wizard/dark prince/zap/fireball. Use hog for distraction if necessary. If urgent, do a defensive graveyard.
This Deck is Good Against:
This Deck is Bad Against:
Lavaloon. If they drop a Lavahound put immediate counter pressure and use Ice Wizard, Fireball and Zap to defend.
Rate this Deck!
Share your thoughts in our comment section below!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • Giant Snowball • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Giant Snowball • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks