| News: The Electrifying Update is here!!|
Check out our New Arena and Card Reveals that includes images of the new cards and chests!
Along with the update is the Clash Royale Balance Changes, read more about it.
Play with Sergioramos' $150,000 winning deck HERE!
I have been using this deck for 2 weeks and I have gone from the bottom of arena 7 the the top of arena 8/ bottom of 9.
Golem, Skeleton Barrel, Sparky, Elixir Collector, Skeleton Army, Zap, Minions, Fire Spirits
- Golem - The most important card in this deck, the Golem is used to take hits for the Sparky and Skeleton Barrel. It is used in almost all of the pushes in this deck. It can also be used for defense in desperate times.
- Skeleton Barrel - This cars is used in 2 of this decks pushes. It can be placed behind a Golem or it can tank for a Sparky.
- Sparky - This can be placed behind either a Golem or Skeleton Barrel. Also, if the opponent had recently just spent most of his Elixir, you can try just placing it as close to a tower as possible.
- Elixir Collector - Try to have two Elixir collectors out at all times so you can more quickly send out pushes.
- Zap - Mainly used as crowd control, also to stop a charging prince or stop an inferno tower.
- Minions - Primarily defensive, used against trooos that can’t hit air (Valkyrie, Mini-Pekka). It can also be added to a push to help protect the Sparky or Skeleton Barrel or get some extra damage in on the tower. Can be replaced with bats if you choose.
- Fire Spirits - Used as crowd control, can also be added to a push to take out crowds or get extra damage in the tower. Can be replaced with arrows.
- Skeleton Army - Used to stop single hitting troops such as princes and pekkas.
Early on try to get 2 Elixer collectors out, this way you will be able to push more easily. There are 3 main pushes: A Golem backed by a Skeleton Barrel or Sparky or both, a Skeleton Barrel backed by a Sparky, and a lone Sparky (use this when the opponent has recently used a counter for the Sparky). If you just need to hold out for a little longer you can drop a Golem to distract the enemy troops. During double Elixer, get 2 Elixer collectors going and start at the back with a Golem, adding every troop that goes into your hand.
- This deck is good against other Golem decks and hog rider decks
- This deck is back against spawner decks and elite barbarian decks.
- CRpedia suggests that if facing against these kinds of decks, play defensively to pull a draw instead of losing.
Rate this Deck!
Share your thoughts in our comment section below!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse: What do you like most about the Electrifying update? ⚡️⚡️— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) December 12, 2017
|Mega Knight • Cannon Cart • Flying Machine • Skeleton Barrel • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Giant • Goblin Gang • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Sparky • Tornado • All Card Decks
Comment on this Article: