| Play with the Rascals with their best Rascals Decks! | Here's how to counter the trio of Rascals!|
Check out what's new in the Summer Update 2018!
Also: Is/Are the deck(s) below working? Help others by giving a feedback at the comments section!
- 1 Deck Overview & Proof of Working
- 2 Clash Royale Cards:
- 3 Deck Strategy:
- 4 This Deck is Good Against:
- 5 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 6 Daily Poll:
- 7 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
- 8 Comment on this Article:
Deck Overview & Proof of Working
- Deck Name: Go3M ClonedRage for Clan Chest Farming
- Working in: Arena 10
- Submitted by: Whenboysfly
- Clan Name: Gay Allstars / Clash Royale Name: Whenboysfly
Proof of Working:
I put up over 300 chests a week in clan chest.
Clash Royale Cards:
|Go3M ClonedRage for Clan Chest Farming Deck by ‘’’Whenboysfly’’’. Submit your User Decks here!|
- Golem – This in combination with 3M are your win conditions.
- Three Musketeers – Don't split them, you will drop them at the bridge, behind Golem.
- Clone - Self explanatory. If it's positioned correctly, you will clone Golem and 3 Muskies.
- Rage – After troops are cloned, drop the Rage Spell.
- Elixir Collector - Used to build massive push.
- The Log - Defense. Can be replaced with zap.
- Minions – Defense, can also use Mega Minion.
- Skeleton Army - Defense, Gob Gang works as well.
Let me begin by saying that I use this deck for the purpose of getting a lot of chests in the clan chest event in a short period of time. This deck is all about the element of surprise and if it's played right, will get you a 3 crown win.
- If you have an elixir pump in your opening hand, play that at 10 elixirs in front of your Kings tower.
- If not cycle through the defense cards until your pump is on the field and your 4 cards are Golem, 3M, Clone, and Rage.
- I usually let my opponent make a move, and as long as it's not a tank at the bridge.
- At 10 elixirs, I drop Golem in opposite lane being pushed, behind Kings tower.
- Drop 3 Muskies behind Golem and wait for two elixir bars to fill then clone both troops.
- You now have 2 Golems and 6 Musketeers.
- At this point, your opponent will likely drop cheap cards which are easily cleared.
- If you have successfully cloned all of the troops, drop the Rage Spell so that after the tower is down, the Musketeers won't walk out of the circle so they can continue on and blast away the Kings tower as well.
- If needed, whichever card replaces the Golem can be used for defense, but I usually ignore the push, even if I lose a tower. Here's why: Once the Golem is at the bridge, you should be back up to 10 elixirs.
This Deck is Good Against:
The element of surprise in this deck makes it good against most decks. The above strategy is how I play the deck under optimal circumstances. But you can adjust to counter your opponent as needed. Sometimes splitting the Muskies so one is behind the Golem and sending the other two down the other lane backed up by Minions is a better plan, because now you can Clone/Rage the lane your opponent doesn't defend.
This Deck is Bad Against:
Fireball and Lightning can shut down this deck. Once you play the elixir pump, you will likely know if they have those spells by their counter. If they do play those cards, just defend until double elixir, then use the pump as bait for the lightning or fireball spell, and push exactly as described above. I've pushed from 2600 to over 3000 trophies using this deck and always aim in the top spot for clan chests.
Rate this Deck!
Share your thoughts in our comment section below!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse: What do you think is the next new card?— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) July 17, 2018
|Royal Hogs • Giant Snowball • Rascals • Barbarian Barrel • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Giant Snowball • Goblin Gang • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
Comment on this Article:
- It indeed gives 3 crowns! To the opponent. Congrats on making one of the worst decks ever created. It must have been hard to break all the records of stupidity -- 13:47, 25 April 2018 (UTC)