| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
|George W Bush will teach you how to bomb the tower with two Giant Skeletons!|
George W Bush Giant Skeleton Clone for Arena 8:
|Giant Skeleton||Mega Minion||Baby Dragon||Archers||The Log||Fire Spirits||Skeleton Army||Clone|
- Giant Skeleton: The tank of the deck and the main offense. Can be used in dire defense times.
- Mega Minion: Supports Giant Skeleton and defense against air troops and ground troops. It can take out a Wizard or Musketeer 1v1 with crown tower support.
- Baby Dragon: Use to take out mob troops and the main support of your Giant Skeleton, always try and drop a Baby Dragon behind your Giant Skeleton.
- Archers: Use to draw and defend against most troops, also make for good support for Giant Skeleton if Mega Minion can't be used.
- The Log: Can be substituted for Zap. use to take out mobs or to take out Skeleton Army that attacks your Giant Skeleton.
- Skeleton Army: Army. Use to take out enemy tank troops, hold in your hand as defense card only.
- Clone: The trump card of your deck, use to Clone your Giant Skeleton once it is and only when it is next to an enemy crown tower so that both Giant Skeletons drop death bombs.
George W Bush Giant Skeleton Clone Deck Strategy:
The first key is that you can only you use your Clone spell for the first time when your Giant Skeleton is already next to a tower. Try to take the enemy by surprise the first time to ensure you take a tower.
For the first two minutes, start by dropping your Giant Skeleton behind your king tower and wait to see what your opponent places to counter your Giant Skeleton and place the appropriate troops to counter them back. Once double elixir begins place your Giant Skeleton close to the bridge so that it can drive straight for the crown tower. As soon as your Giant Skeleton gets next to a crown tower at any stage in the game drop your Clone card immediately onto it so that both Giant Skeletons drop death damage.
The death damage is the main element of attack. Alternatively a group of support troops can be used as a small push but can be easily taken out.
Deck is Best Against:
Countered by decks with multiple towers and tanks that can continuously draw your Giant Skeleton away from the crown towers. Try to attack when your your opponent has low elixir. Tornado will render this deck quite hard to use in which you will have to draw the Tornado card before placing your Giant Skeleton.
Rate this Deck!
Share your thoughts in our comment section below!
Special thanks to Geroge W Bush from inter yanan clan for sharing this deck!
Last modified: 10,03,2017
What do you think of this article?
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE FOR MORE CLASH ROYALE SUBMITTED DECKS STRATEGY!|
| Couldn't find the Deck, Troop, Spell or Building you're looking for? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale card deck strategies! |
| Cards not yet available on your Arena? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale Arenas! |