| News: The Biggest Update to Clash Royale Yet!|
October 2017 CR Sneak Peek - Mirror Challenge - Quests
Be in the know, here are the Clash Royale CARD LEAKS in this October update!
- 1 Deck Overview & Proof of Working
- 2 Clash Royale Cards:
- 3 Deck Strategy:
- 4 This Deck is Good Against:
- 5 This Deck is Bad Against:
- 6 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 7 Daily Poll:
- 8 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
- 9 Comment on this Article:
Deck Overview & Proof of Working
- Deck Name: Executioner Dart Goblin Freeze Deck
- Working in: Arena 9
- Submitted by: | Ice_
- Clan Name: Royale Elites / Clash Royale Name: Ice_
Proof of Working:
This got me a decent amount of trophies especially if you just dropped down from jungle, It got me back to jungle from 2400 throphies
Clash Royale Cards:
|Executioner Dart Goblin Freeze Deck by ‘’’Ice_’’’. Submit your User Decks here!|
- Freeze – To force the opponent to spend elixirs
- Executioner – good for dealing swarms like Minion Horde
- Dart Goblin – crushes the tower while the Executioner does the work
- Miner - a tank to keep your support troops alive
- Giant – your main tank for pushes and main win factor
- Tornado – compliments the Executioner really well. It clumps troops altogether and/or clip the tower as well
- The Dart Goblin attacks the tower as fast as he can.
- The Executioner is like the Wizard but a bit bette. It can clump up all the troops and deal a lot of damage thanks to the Tornado.
- Giant is the tank...That’s it.
- Freeze is the MVP of this deck, It not just forces your opponent to commit more elixirs, it even freezes troops nearby!
- You can activate your King Tower early if they have a Hog or Miner
- You can also use the Freeze defensively but I recommend using it on offense or in a pinch.
- Giant CAN be used for defense and works great when counter attack, It soaks up all the damage just like an Ice Golem.
- Dart goblin can stop a Balloon as well as deal some chip damage if the opponent decides to ignore it.
- Executioner and Tornado are THE best for attacking and defending. Tornado can clump up all the support troops while the Exacutioner does a lot of damage.
- Fire spirits and Ice spirits and either cycle your deck, or take out of swarms. For example Minion Horde and Goblin Gang.
This Deck is Good Against:
Hog Rider Decks, Balloon decks (But not LavaLoon) Chip Cycle decks Cycle decks
This Deck is Bad Against:
Lava hound and Balloon (LavaLoon) Sparky decks Wizard decks Electro Wizard Decks
Rate this Deck!
Share your thoughts in our comment section below!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse: Thoughts on the Mirror Battle?— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 17, 2017
|Mega Knight • Cannon Cart • Flying Machine • Skeleton Barrel • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Giant • Goblin Gang • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Sparky • Tornado • All Card Decks
Comment on this Article:
- clash -- 07:24, 9 September 2017 (UTC)