| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Having two strategies in one deck is becoming popular in the arena. On this deck, Ender teaches us that you can make a quick and fast push with the Knight and Goblin Barrel or a heavy and strong push with the P.E.K.K.A.
- Pekka Deck-a (no legendaries, arena 8 and earlier)
- Arena 8
This deck is submitted by:
- Clan Name - Groovy Tree
- Twitter Account - @austinlax16
Clash Royale Cards:
|Image is from CLASHROYALEPEDIA DECKBUILDER, Save your decks and have them analyzed for FREE!|
- P.E.K.K.A - main push unit
- Skeleton Army - counter dangerous ground units
- Fire Spirits - support Pekka and defend, mainly against minion hordes
- Goblin Barrel - offensive pressure, support Knight pushes
- Baby Dragon - can support, defend, tank, attack, etc.
- Zap - destroy Skeleton Armies and defend against Inferno Dragons/Towers
- Knight - secondary push unit
- Minions - support for Pekka and defense
- Your two main pushes are with Knight and Pekka; when starting the match, if your opponent hasn't moved, begin a push by placing one of them.
- Knight at the bridge + goblin barrel at opponent tower is an excellent starting combo. It pressures the opponent to respond, gives plenty of time for elixir to recover, prepares your counters, and almost definitely deals damage if the combo is placed and timed correctly.
- As for Pekka, you'll usually want to have zap and/or fire spirits at the ready in case of a skeleton or minion counter (respectively). Minions and Baby Dragon are also good supports for Pekka when placed behind him. Pekka can be placed at the bridge if you're at 10 elixir, have access to zap and fire spirits, and confident about what the opponent will use to counter.
- Your primary objective is to take at least one tower, then shift to defense. Everything in this build works spectacularly on defense in the correct situations.
Overall, this deck is fairly intuitive and easy, though it may take some getting use to.
This Deck is Good Against:
- most standard meta decks, including push, counter, chip, etc.
This Deck is Bad Against:
- Lavaloon, some spawner/building decks, cycle decks
Rate this Deck!
Share your thoughts in our comment section below!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks