| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Deck Overview & Proof of Working
This deck is all about countering your opponent's every push by using the Giant Skeleton and other counter units. He/She will have a hard time penetrating through your defenses giving you a great opportunity to do your own push.
- Note: This deck is for Arena 6, but it has the Electro Wizard which you can get in Arena 7. Which means, the user has already reached Arena 7 and was demoted to Arena 6.
- Tip - More Arena 6 decks can be found here!
- Tip - More Electro Wizard decks can be found here Electro Wizard Decks!
- Deck Name: Electro-Skeletor Deck
- Working in: Arena 6
- Submitted by: Vitharus
- Clan Name: Bastille Zeta / Clash Royale Name: Vitharus
Proof of Working:
Once I got the Electro Wizard, it has caused great defeat to everyone as I won about 5-1 in W/L ratio, I have pushed up to above 2000 trophies from 1600. Through Arena 6 it has helped a lot.
Clash Royale Cards:
|Electro-Skeletor Deck by ‘’’Vitharus’’’. Submit your User Decks here!|
- Zap - To take out small hoards or stun Balloon Decks. Great for Low HP enemies (Skarmy, Minions, Minion Horde, etc.).
- Minion Horde - Air Defense of Offense to start a push, used mainly to take out Valkyries, Princes, Hogs, Mini PEKKA, or Giant class cards.
- Giant Skeleton - Used to push and defend against MOBs or distractions for Witch and Wizard while you prepare your push paired greatly with Musketeer and Valkyrie.
- Musketeer - Used for air defense and to pair with the Giant Skeleton and Valkyrie. Great for wiping out air troops like Balloons when paired with Electro Wizard.
- Electro Wizard - Used both offense and defense, great for Wizard battles, and Witch. Used mainly to stun air troops like balloons or mega minions while the Musketeer wipes them out with added damage, or used to cause great damage to a tower if barbarians are distracting.
- Skeleton Army - Used for the sole purpose of wiping out Giant class cards. If left over from an attack add in Valkyrie and Musketeer, or Giant Skeleton to start a push.
- Valkyrie - Takes damage from a Wizard and takes out hoards if paired with Giant Skeleton. Used to place between a wizard and witch to eliminate them for your push.
- Barbarians - easily paired with Electro wizard as a distraction. Just used to distract and take out Giants or Prince/Hog etc. sometimes used for wizards if placed right on top of them. Proper placement is key.
- Let your elixir get to Max (10) then either wait for the enemy to place something. If not, use a card to try and line up Giant Skeleton, Minion Horde, Valkyrie, and Musketeer/Electro Wizard. That's the best starting lineup. If it isn't possible, then wait for them to place anything.
- If they place an Aerial, you want to use the Musketeer or Minion Horde. Don't use your Electro Wizard until you can break down a mob for counter-push.
- Initially use your Giant Skeleton around your king tower to build elixir and wait for their placement. Add a Musketeer alongside your Giant Skeleton around your selected tower, then add a Valkyrie on the other side. If they take them out, wait until you can counter the mob with Zap or Electro Wizard/Barbarians combo. If you can push through with these let them die off and do it again.
- When it gets to 2x Elixir, you want to wait for their first push or if in the middle of their push counter it and start trying to make the perfect combo. Get your Musketeer, Valkyrie then add a Skeleton Army to take out the prince/hogs/golem etc. While your Valkyrie and Musketeer tear through, use your Zap, Minion Horde, and Barbarians to start up your push. Once you get one tower down or if one is already down, place your Skeleton behind your troops, or in front to block damage from Wizard and Witch. If they send out Balloons at any time, use your Electro Wizard and Minion Horde to take them down then add the Barbarians for a push. Do this as necessary until you get to victory.
This Deck is Good Against:
Hogs, Giant classes, and Witch decks.
This Deck is Bad Against:
Wizard decks. To contest these you must have Electro Wizard and barbarians, or the Valkyrie and Musketeer to counter a wizard. Be very careful as they can take down your Skarmy, Minion Horde, and Electro Wizard if you aren't careful. Pair these troops with zap to stun them while you deal damage.
Rate this Deck!
Share your thoughts in our comment section below!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks