| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
It is time to bring back the Dark Prince with his brother, Prince together with the LumberJack for another round in the Arena. Let Dragon Dyl teach you his deck that can bring down a tower with the help from the LumberJack's Rage bottle, Dark Prince, Prince, and Miner.
- Raging Double Prince
- Arena 9
This deck is submitted by:
- Dragon Dyl
- Clan Name - Dirty Mob
- Twitter Account - @dylancolleti
Clash Royale Cards:
|Image is from CLASHROYALEPEDIA DECKBUILDER, Save your decks and have them analyzed for FREE!|
- Lumberjack - to be hit first and give rage to the other troops
- Prince - main tower push, especially after rage
- Dark Prince - supports the Prince, can take out almost all of the Skarmy
- Zap - again, helps the Princes get to the tower
- Baby Dragon - air support, helps with swarms and eats hits for other attackers
- Minion Horde - starting defense for a lot of pushes with the potential for a deadly counter push
- Miner - used to tank hits for other troops, especially the horde after they play defense, while getting direct damage against the tower
- Fireball - cleanup time baby
- This deck is prime for taking out supporting troops, and has a counter for many of them. It excels in taking out the support troops, knocking the tank down after, and then rushing for a huge, unexpected counter push.
- If the Lumberjack can make it to the tower with the Princes behind him, that tower is most likely done for.
- What's also nice is that after the Minions defend, after having maybe gotten Zapped or otherwise damaged, they will usually make it to the tower with the Miner tanking the hits, which can also take down towers faster than expected.
This Deck is Good Against:
- This deck is great at countering tank decks. Once the support is taken care of, which is normally quickly, the deck has enough firepower left to kill the tank and counter push quickly with a small army of troops that bullrushes towers. Inferno Towers cannot contain this deck either, because after they take out the Lumberjack, the Princes don't leave the Tower alive long. The same applies for other towers.
This Deck is Bad Against:
- This deck can be countered by decks that rely heavily on air troops. Unless it gets hit by Lightning, the Baby Dragon can normally stay alive long enough to do significant enough damage to where the Fireball can clean up any extra LavaPups, Mega Minions, Inferno Dragons, what have you.
Rate this Deck!
Share your thoughts in our comment section below!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks