| Announcements: The August 2017 Balance Update has shaken the Meta!|
Card Substitutions & Comments welcome in the article below!
- 1 Deck Overview & Proof of Working
- 2 Clash Royale Cards:
- 3 Deck Strategy:
- 4 This Deck is Good Against:
- 5 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 6 Daily Poll:
- 7 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
- 8 Comment on this Article:
Deck Overview & Proof of Working
This deck has three win condition cards. Once you get the ball rolling it will surely hard to stop. You can either go for a Double Prince push or with a Hog Rider. Defending your push and your base is quite easy with the help of the three wizards.
|Find Similar Decks with Diff. Card Combos:|
|Hog Rider Decks||Arena 9 Decks||Dark Prince Decks|
Check out the best Hog Rider decks right now.
Some of the best decks that can help you in Arena 9.
We have a lot of decks with the Dark Prince right now.
- Deck Name: Double Prince Triple Wizard Hog Deck
- Working in: Arena 9
- Submitted by: KingSlayer15
- Clan Name: ToxicWaste / Clash Royale Name: KingSlayer15
Proof of Working:
It Pushed Me From Arena 8 to Arena 9 And A Little Close To Arena 10.
Clash Royale Cards:
|Double Prince Triple Wizard Hog Deck by ‘’’KingSlayer15’’’. Submit your User Decks here!|
- Prince – Your Strong Defense Card, Sometimes Used Offensively
- Dark Prince – Same As Prince
- Hog Rider - Your Main Win Condition
- Goblin Gang – The Surround Defense Card
- Wizard - For Supporting Your Hog Rider And Defending
- Electro Wizard - Can Be Subbed For Musketeer, Used For Resetting Infernos And Stopping Charging Cards
- Ice Wizard – For Slowing Down Any Big Tanking Cards
- Zap - To Take Out Any Swarm Troops Like Skeleton Army Or Minion Horde
- You can split the Goblin Gang to see what your opponent is using.
- You can either rush with a Hog Gang Push or start slow with a Wizard in the back and then use an offensive Prince at the bridge.
Middle of the Game:
- So now you know what your opponent is using. You just have to play smart to win the match.
Double Elixir Time:
- Around this time, you've studied their deck So... you can do a Hog Dark Prince/Prince push or just another Hog Gang Push.
- If they have a strong tank, start with a Prince/Dark Prince at the back of the King Tower. After that, deploy the Ice Wizard to slow it down. That should kill the tank.
This Deck is Good Against:
Lavalloon, Giant Beatdown Decks, Pekka Ram, Elite Barbs Hog Rider...etc (If cards are played right)
This Deck is Bad Against:
This deck has counter to a lot of cards... Swarn Cards (Wizard Splash Damage, E-Wiz Spawn Damage), Prince can counter the Elite Barbs with charge
Rate this Deck!
Share your thoughts in our comment section below!
If you like this article, please follow us:
|Mega Knight • Cannon Cart • Flying Machine • Skeleton Barrel • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Giant • Goblin Gang • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Sparky • Tornado • All Card Decks
Comment on this Article: