| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Dankus Memus Poison PEKKA Deck for Arena 5
Dankus Memus will teach you how to pressure your opponent by having two PEKKAs while at the same time accompanied by the Musketeer and Poison.
This article is proved working as of .
Dankus Memus will assure you that you will increase the pressure once you drop down a second P.E.K.K.A in the arena. He calls it Double P.E.K.K.A Madness. You just have to make sure that your P.E.K.K.A is always supported by the Musketeer for a win.
- Poison PEKKA for Arena 5+
- Arena 5
This deck is submitted by:
- Dankus Memus
- Clan Name - The Harith
- Twitter Account - @HarithMuzzamil
Clash Royale Cards:
|Image is from CLASHROYALEPEDIA DECKBUILDER, Save your decks and have them analyzed for FREE!|
- P.E.K.K.A - main attacker and tank.
- Musketeer - to wipe out skeletons or goblins.
- Valkyrie - To distract in defense.
- Poison Spell - to stop your opponents for playing their skarmy or minion horde.
- Arrows - provide an additional defense for PEKKA.
- Inferno Tower - main defense for taking out tanks.
- Goblins - to kill medium HP troops that are accompanying the opponent's tank.
- Fire Spirits - additional defense if your opponent plays minion horde to attack. This card is also good to accompany your P.E.K.K.A.
- Your best starting cards are Musket, Pekka, arrows and poison. Wait for the 10-elixir mark and immediately put your Pekka behind the king tower. After that, put the Musket behind the Pekka. Wait for the Pekka to pass the bridge and put the Poison around your Pekka. If you don't have Poison, you can use arrows or fire spirits. If your opponent plays Golem or other tanks, put your Inferno Tower at the middle accompanied by Goblins to kill whatever is hiding behind the tank. During double elixir time, cycle your deck to have a Double Pekka to increase the pressure. Remember to accompany your Pekka with Musket(all the time), Valkyrie/Arrows/Poison. You may lose a tower for only attacking, but I assure you your opponent won't catch up if he ignores your Double Pekka madness.
This Deck is Good Against:
- This deck is great against the classic witch giant combo and also good against hog decks.
This Deck is Bad Against:
- This deck can encounter some difficulty when facing Air Decks and Hut Spammers. The best bet is to cycle to your Musket quickly to kill air troops. If it's the hut spammers you're dealing with, put your Valk infront of the Pekka and hope for the best.
Rate this Deck!
Share your thoughts in our comment section below!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks