| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
This deck by Dan gives you two strategies in one. Push with the Baby Dragon and Electro Wizard / Wizard or LumberJack and Balloon on the other. You can definitely do a split push to confuse and pressure the enemy.
- Lumberjack, Balloon Push Deck
- Arena 8
This deck is submitted by:
- Clan Name - 50 kings
- Twitter Account - None
Clash Royale Cards:
|Image is from CLASHROYALEPEDIA DECKBUILDER, Save your decks and have them analyzed for FREE!|
Lumberjack, Balloon Push Deck
- Balloon - Main attacking troop
- LumberJack - Sacrificial to enrage the Balloon/other troops but has decent damage so he can push on his own if the towers are low
- Ice Golem - To tank for Wizard or E-Wizard or distract the attacking troops whilst Wizard defends
- Wizard - Good Splash damage to attack behind Ice Golem or defend against swarms
- Electro Wizard - Good against Inferno Tower or Inferno Dragon or can defend against swarms with the 'zap entry'
- Arrows - main spell to kill minions/other low HP troops that try to kill Balloon
- Goblins - Support the main troops or bait spells
- Baby Dragon - Flying tank to protect the Wizard or serve as decoy
- Use the Baby Dragon to bait one side (if they ignore it then turn it into a push with Wizard or E-Wizard) then place Lumberjack and Balloon on the other side. The Lumberjack will die and drop the rage, which then allows the balloon to quickly kill the tower.
- If they place troops like Minions then use the Arrows against them.
- When they attack, use the Ice Golem to distract the troops then Wizard or E-Wizard to kill them. The Wizard and E-Wizard have similar roles but this will give you an option to change the dynamics of a push if you use E-Wizard instead of regular Wizard and vice versa.
This Deck is Good Against:
- This is good against swarm decks and decks that use expensive troops as they can't counter in time. Also, it works against decks with limited defenses against air troops as they can't take down the Balloon.
This Deck is Bad Against:
- Decks that use defensive buildings to kill or distract the balloon before it gets to the tower. To counter these, use another troop such as the Baby Dragon to destroy the building then place the Balloon Lumberjack combo whilst the Baby Dragon is tanking.
Rate this Deck!
Share your thoughts in our comment section below!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks