| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
E-wiz E-Barbs Push Deck for Arena 7
Sometimes you have to trick the opponent who you're going to push in one lane and then finish on the other lane. Let Cubemaster 48 teach you how it is done.
This article is proved working as of .
Using the Elite Barbarians alone can intimidate your foe. This causes him to do an automatic counter against them. Once they do, push on the other lane to win the game.
- E-wiz E-barbs Push Deck
- Arena 7
This deck is submitted by:
- Clan Name - RoyalewithBacon
- Twitter Account - None
Clash Royale Cards:
|Image is from CLASHROYALEPEDIA DECKBUILDER, Save your decks and have them analyzed for FREE!|
- Electro Wizard - used to back up an Elite Barbarians push. Also powerful when used with a normal Wizard, or Mega Minion. Can also be used to take out Skeleton Army, Goblins, etc.
- Elite Barbarians - used as the main push card. Can be used to defend tank troops such as Golem, Giant, or Royal Giant. This card works best when paired with a Wizard or two, and a Zap for a Skeleton Army or Minion Horde.
- Mega Minion - used to defend against tank air troops such as Baby Dragons or Lava Hounds. Can also be used to back up a push with a Wizard, or Elite Barbarians.
- Wizard - This card is probably the most versatile in the deck. It is intended to be able to help defend a push, or back one up. This is great with Elite Barbarians to take out Minion Hordes or Skeleton Army.
- Spear Goblins - These are probably least useful, and can be changed to something you prefer such as Minions for example. However, they can take out a Lava Hound pretty fast and distract the pups for a bit. They can also slightly assist a push. Use these where you see fit
- Skeleton Army - even though most people have either a Zap, Arrows, Poison Spell, or something else that counters this, it is still helpful, especially if they waste it in a push you create. These cards are mostly for defense, but if you easily take out an expensive push, you can throw them down to attack a tower
- Fireball - not much to be said here. Use this card for taking out pushes, nearly dead towers, troops countering your push, etc.
- Zap - this card should've paired with the e-barbs to counter an enemy Skeleton Army. You can swap this with the The Log if you have it.
- Create a main push using Elite Barbarians in one lane, and if your opponent counters it, drop a Wizard and Mega Minion in the opposite lane to make a second push.
It is best to defend with Skeleton Army and the Electro Wizard. These two cards paired together work rather well. However, if there is a Lava Hound placed in the back, either wait for it to come into range of your towers, or drop a Mega Minion in the back.
This Deck is Good Against:
- This deck is good against most decks as long as the cards are not under leveled. This deck can effectively counter most potential pushes, from Elite Barbarians to Lava Hounds. It's just a matter of the cards in your hand, and how well you know them.
This Deck is Bad Against:
- This deck can be countered by Golem decks due to the Golem's extreme health and the fact that it splits into two. A good way to counter this later in the game is to just spam troops as soon as you see the Golem dropped, and watch your opponent's possible elixir pumps. In the early game, the safest bet is to place troops like the Wizard and Mega Minion in the back, and place elite barbs in the front to take out the Golem, and to make a good counterpush.
Rate this Deck!
Share your thoughts in our comment section below!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks