| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Civl12346 teaches us a good and working Beatdown strategy that consists of the big and mighty Golem together with the Witch and the LumberJack as support. It also has the Inferno Tower and Minions to keep your base secured and the Elixir Collector to have a good flow of elixirs.
- Golem Swarm
- Arena 10
This deck is submitted by:
- Clan Name - #1Cool Person
- Twitter Account - None
Clash Royale Cards:
|Image is from CLASHROYALEPEDIA DECKBUILDER, Save your decks and have them analyzed for FREE!|
- Golem - used to tank for support
- LumberJack or Mini P.E.K.K.A - Lumberjack's speed allows him to reach your push from your side and his damage can take out Wizards, Valkyries, etc. Same for Mini P.E.K.K.A but just not as fast)
- Witch - Does area damage to support Golem and the skeletons help take out Knights and Musketeers things like that
- Zap - cheap spell to take out Skeletons, Goblins, etc)
- Elixir collector - helps you have enough elixir to defend and keep your push going
- Minion - cheap swarm to take out oncoming pushes like Prince or Hog Rider
- Inferno tower - Easily take out tanks allowing you to kill support
- Skeleton Army - cheap swarm to take out oncoming pushes like Prince or Hog Rider and can be used in push to take out defenses your opponent places
- When you reach 10 elixirs and your opponent is not pushing, place an Elixir Collector.
- When you reach 10 again, place your Golem then Witch then LumberJack (or Mini P.E.K.K.A) or Minions. When you cycle through again, do Golem behind that push and place more support. If you have Golem and Witch, keep the push going even if he pushes on the opposite lane.
- When pushing mildly, defend with Minions or Skeletons.
- Go all out defense if you are pushing and if he counter pushes with something that you know will take the king's tower.
This Deck is Good Against:
- Hog Rider cycles and Graveyard decks or most pushes that have tanks in front
This Deck is Bad Against:
- Inferno tower and Executioner/Bowler for the Executioner or Bowler.
- Use LumberJack or Minions when they are distracted.
- For Inferno Tower place Skarmy in front of Golem or behind or do the same with LumberJack place him in front or behind
Rate this Deck!
Share your thoughts in our comment section below!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks