| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
ChrisOP50 Miner - Goblin Barrel - Hog Chip Deck for Arena 9
ChrisOP50 will teach us how to use the Miner together with the Goblin Barrel to do chip damage. He also put the Hog Rider in the push for added pressure.
This article is proved working as of .
ChrisOP50 uses the direct tower damage of the Miner and the Goblin Barrel as its main offense. He added the Hog Rider to deal more pressure to the opponent. Check out his shared deck below.
- Miner-Goblin Barrel-Hog Chip Deck
- Arena 9
This deck is submitted by:
- Clan Name - Prost Yall
- Twitter Account - @ChrisOP50
Clash Royale Cards:
|Image is from CLASHROYALEPEDIA DECKBUILDER, Save your decks and have them analyzed for FREE!|
- Miner - This card will be used in a mixture with either the Hog Rider or Goblin Barrel.
- Goblin Barrel - Used for tower damage, paired with the Hog Rider.
- Mirror - Very effective for split attacks with Miner or Goblin Barrel.
- Wizard - Strong support card, but mainly used for defense.
- Hog Rider - Main push card, can do serious damage if used correctly.
- Inferno Dragon - Mainly defensive because of its damage increase over time.
- Spear Goblins - Mainly used as cheap, effective air defense.
- Zap - Good for taking out swarms such as Skeleton Army and weakening groups such as Minion Horde, also resets Sparky, Inferno Tower, and Inferno Dragon.
- The main strategy with this deck is to send a Hog Rider in, then the Miner and Goblin Barrel.
- However, this deck is essentially a chip deck. Use the Miner-Goblin Barrel combo when your opponent over-commits to a push or plays a heavy card such as the Golem. Send the Miner first, then throw a Goblin Barrel. The Mirror is very useful here, as you can Mirror either one of these cards of even recreate the push, adding a Hog Rider. Against cards like the Golem or P.E.K.K.A., the Inferno Dragon is your main defense. Spear Goblins can either distract cards like the P.E.K.K.A. or provide effective air defense.
- The Zap in this deck is very important. It can reset Inferno Towers to keep your troops alive, and reset a Sparky's charge.
- The Wizard is the damage-dealing troop, used for defensive purposes in this deck. He can take out Minions, Skeleton Army, and can do serious damage to towers if he locks on.
This Deck is Good Against:
- This deck is best against heavy, slow-push decks. Take advantage of expensive cards when your opponent places them and make your push.
This Deck is Bad Against:
- This deck is best countered by decks with multiple spells and/or buildings, such as Fireball and Tombstone. When facing these decks, try to draw a Fireball or other heavy spell with your Wizard. Hog Riders can be used to take out buildings while also tanking for your Miner or Goblin Barrel.
Rate this Deck!
Share your thoughts in our comment section below!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks