| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
The Royal Giant has seen better days. Because of new cards and strategies in the arena, the RG is not a popular card anymore. But CB3 is bringing him back together with a splasher, Mini P.E.K.K.A, and the Minion Horde.
- Royal Control
- Arena 10
This deck is submitted by:
- Clan Name - THC-IPAS
- Twitter Account - None
Clash Royale Cards:
|Image is from CLASHROYALEPEDIA DECKBUILDER, Save your decks and have them analyzed for FREE!|
- Fire Spirits - for predicting the enemy swarms
- Zap - additional help for swarms, also for pausing inferno towers
- Bomber - good damage from behind the Royal Giant
- Skeleton Army - good for dealing with single ground units
- Archers - as your low-cost anti-air, use to support the Royal Giant
- Mini P.E.K.K.A - good damage on defense against Golem and Hogs)
- Minion Horde - Great on defense and can counter push if unexpected
- Royal Giant - The star of the deck as the main tank and tower damage source
- Mainly used as a control deck. I like to start off with the Royal Giant and get a feel for my opponents counters. With the knowledge from that, I can assume what units to use in conjunction with my Royal Giant in order to make strong pushes while never slacking on my defense.
This Deck is Good Against:
- This Royal Giant deck is mostly a skill - based deck with a lot of ways to keep the push going without the need to always push with the Royal Giant. With that said, I find decks that use more tanks easier to deal with just because of the amount of swarming cards you have.
This Deck is Bad Against:
- There are not that many hard counters to this deck, at least none that I have seen, but heavy spell decks, and decks that have a lot of AoE damage do cause a lot of trouble with the amount of low hp cards you have. Another card to be wary of is the Barbarians, they are easy to deal with by themselves with the Bomber, but when they are places right on the Royal Giant, the Bomber can only hit two at a time.
Rate this Deck!
Share your thoughts in our comment section below!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks