| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Bubbles McJin Dubble Trubble Deck for Arena 6
'Approved by: Itchy Monkey Originally Published by: Clash Royalepedia on June 16, 2017.
Bubbles McJin pairs the Inferno Dragon with the Baby Dragon. It also has the Giant-Loon and Prince so you can have a push with whatever card you have.
This article is proved working as of .
This deck has a lot of cards that can let you start a push. It can be a Baby Dragon with the Inferno Dragon. A Giant-Loon or a Giant-Prince. It all depends on what cards you currently have.
- Dubble Trubble
- Arena 6
This deck is submitted by:
- Bubbles McJin
- Clan Name - Prince
- Twitter Account - Cambud89
Clash Royale Cards:
|Image is from CLASHROYALEPEDIA DECKBUILDER, Save your decks and have them analyzed for FREE!|
- Inferno Dragon - Your main damage unit
- Baby Dragon - For dealing damage and tanking
- Prince - can be a tanker but can also do well on his own.
- Giant - damage tanker
- Balloon - For late game damage
- Knight - For defense
- Fire Spirits - For defense
- Spear Goblins - For defense
- Putting the Baby Dragon in front of the Inferno Dragon is a decent starting attack. This deck can also start with a Prince tanking for your inferno or even a Giant. However, this is a beatdown deck. These troops are best deployed on the opponent's side after you have destroyed one of his towers. The Spear Goblins, Fire Spirits, and Knight are used mainly for tower defense although the knight can occasionally tank. At the double elixir mark, you can pretty much go hog wild with spamming the damage dealers!
This Deck is Good Against:
- This deck can be used against almost every deck. However, there are certain cards to watch out for. For example, if you find they are playing Skeleton Army, I tend to play my Giants less. Also, Witches and Wizards can drag you down. With that, I like to place my Knight as well as maybe some Fire Spirits to take them down. Obviously, anything that can take down air units is a threat to this deck but with fire breathers and tanks, they can easily be taken care of.
This Deck is Bad Against:
- This deck is a beatdown deck. It is meant to deal loads of damage quickly to end the game. Spamming during the 2x elixir is by far this deck's biggest weakness. If you don't bring down the enemy towers before then it may be hard to counter their troops after they begin to spam troops. Also, this deck can have issues against other double dragon decks, especially if they have Mirror.
Rate this Deck!
Share your thoughts in our comment section below!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks