| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
- 1 Deck Overview & Proof of Working
- 2 Clash Royale Cards:
- 3 Deck Strategy:
- 4 This Deck is Good Against:
- 5 This Deck is Bad Against:
- 6 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 7 Daily Poll:
- 8 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
Deck Overview & Proof of Working
For this deck a good defense is the best offense. It has a great amount of counter cards that can quickly move to a counter-push with the addition of your Elite Barbarians or the Balloon. Check out how this user plays this deck with his own instructions below.
- Deck Name: BO-BA Deck
- Working in: Arena 8
- Submitted by: Mr.Unique
- Clan Name: Marvel's Heroes / Clash Royale Name: Mr.Unique
Proof of Working:
This deck is superb, it helped me to get from arena 7 to arena 8. It gave me a 300 trophy lead. It is just amazing.
Clash Royale Cards:
|BO-BA Deck by ‘’’Mr.Unique’’’. Submit your User Decks here!|
- Bowler – The main tank of the deck. Can be also used for defending as it pushes the enemy cards back
- Balloon – Play this with the Bowler and you are guaranteed a crown. It can take out swarms like Minions, Goblin Gang etc when it dies, very useful. Also one of the main damaging card.
- Minions – Mainly used for defense. Use this card to eliminate Valks, Giant Skeletons, & Giant. It will also eliminate the Graveyard Skeletons.
- Electro Wizard - Used for both offense and defense. To use this for defense, place it next to the Princess Tower to slow down Lava Hound, Golem, Bowler etc. When it's slowing down the enemy card(s), use other cards to absolutely destroy your opponent's push.
- Elite Barbarians – One of the main damaging cards. Can be used for both offense and defense. If your opponent deploys a huge push on one of the lanes, play this card to stop it at ONCE.
- Valkyrie – Used mainly as defense. It can be used to distract enemy troops and eliminate swarms like Skeleton Army, Goblin Gang etc. It is also used in front of heavy cards such as a Giant, Giant Skeleton, Golem, Royal Giant etc. While it attacks the heavy cards, use Minions or Electro Wizard.
- Mega Minion - Mainly used as defense. Use this to eliminate heavy air and ground units such as the Balloon, Barbarians, Elite Barbarians, etc.
- Fireball - This is a very useful card. Use this to eliminate Wizards, Minion Hordes etc. Also used to get a crown at the very end, if you have dealt enough damage with the crown tower.
- Firstly, NEVER PLAY OFFENSE AT THE BEGINNING. All the cards in this deck are great so, don't worry. You don't have to depend on getting a Golem or an Elixir Collector at the first to achieve a victory.
- Out of the 8 cards, you get 4. And it is obvious that you will get a Valkyrie or a Bowler or a Mega Minion or an Electro Wizard. You will always get a Bowler with an Electro Wizard or a Valkyrie with a Mega Minion or Minions.
- NEVER DEPLOY CARDS AT THE FIRST. Wait for your opponent to drop his/her card(s). If the card(s) are one of the heavy ones then, deploy your Bowler or Valkyrie or Electro Wizard behind your king tower.
- As your card reaches your pincess tower, deploy a Mega Minion, Minions, Valkyrie, Electro Wizard etc. (If you have a Bowler, drop a Valkyrie at the princess tower.
- If you have an Electro Wizard, drop a Bowler or a Valkyrie, anything.) That would surely eliminate even the biggest push.
- If your opponent has deployed a swarm, (which they usually don't but still) simply use a Valkyrie, a Bowler or Minions.
- Now that you know how to defend, let's talk about attacking. Drop the Bowler behind your king tower and allow it to reach your princess tower.
- When it reaches the princess tower, deploy an Electro Wizard or a Valkyrie along with the Bowler. Your opponent will surely defend that.
- Use your Elite Barbarians and Minions to support your tank. This will surely eliminate the defending cards of your opponent.
NOTE:-YOU ONLY NEED THE BOWLER TO TARGET THE ENEMY CROWN TOWER. AFTER THAT, THE ENEMY CROWN TOWER WILL GO DOWN OR WILL HAVE VERY LOW HP.
Middle of the game:
- Now that you know how to play offensive and defensive, use both of these to damage your opponent's crown towers and defend yours. Continue to play until you hit the DOUBLE ELIXIR TIME.
- If you have reached this far in the game (which you will for sure) then, IT'S A CLEAR-CUT VICTORY FOR YOU.
- Assume the DOUBLE ELIXIR TIME as the game has just begun. NEVER DEPLOY YOUR CARDS AT THE FIRST, LET YOUR OPPONENT DEPLOY THEIRS, DEFEND IT.
- When you successfully defend your enemy push, quickly deploy your bowler beside your princess tower.
- Then, when your Bowler reaches the bridge, deploy your Electro Wizard and Elite Barbarians or Valkyrie. From behind, deploy your Mega Minion or Minions to support your push and that's it. HURRAY!!
This Deck is Good Against:
THIS DECK CAN DEFEND ANY DECK, WHETHER IT'S A BEATDOWN DECK OR A BRIDGE SPAM OR EVEN A CYCLE DECK, IT IS FABULOUS AGAINST ALMOST EVERYTHING.
This Deck is Bad Against:
This deck can only be countered by elixir collector decks. When you face these kind of decks, play maximum defense and defend your opponent. If you get a chance, attack. This deck can only grant you a 1 or rarely 2 crown victory or a draw against an elixir collector deck.
Rate this Deck!
Share your thoughts in our comment section below!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks