| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Barbamania Deck for Arena 10
If you're a big fan of the Barbarians, AtticusZed will teach you how to use them for Arena 10. Let the Barbarian brothers, Elite Barbs, Battle Ram, and the Barbarian Hut carry you through Arena 10
This article is proved working as of .
AtticusZed makes use of all the Barbarians available in the game. The regular quad-troop Barbarians, the strong duo Elite Barbarians, the dashing Battle Ram, and the full house of muscle Barbarian Hut.
- Barbamania Deck
- Arena 10
This deck is submitted by:
- Clan Name - Mothman Club
- Twitter Account - @OffbeatFirstShort
Clash Royale Cards:
|Image is from CLASHROYALEPEDIA DECKBUILDER, Save your decks and have them analyzed for FREE!|
- Barbarian Hut - Snowballing structure and tank puller.
- Elite Barbarians - Rush troop; good tank defense translating into counterpush
- Barbarians - Tank killers.
- Battle Ram - Secondary win condition; good tank if necessary.
- Poison Spell - Support spell; emergency defense on bridge.
- Archers - Anti-air defense.
- Mega Minion - Anti-air and anti-splash defense.
- Ice Wizard - Best overall defensive card
- The strategy is simple: Try and put the Barbarian Hut down as early as possible, then try to build elixir for pushes with your Battle Ram and Elite Barbarians. They'll likely try to use a building crusher or ranged troop to go after your hut, so be prepared to defend. They'll be hard-pressed to not make negative elixir trades against you, and will eventually run out of counters for your pushes if they aren't careful.
This Deck is Good Against:
- This deck is good for decks with Heavy tanks as well as decks that don't have the potency to push through its wall of meat. It also puts any Elite Barbarians and even most Royal Giant decks to shame.
This Deck is Bad Against:
- Splash damage is going to be a critical counter to this deck, but even splanks will be slowed down significantly by the stream of barbarians in their way, and the tower will end them if they aren't supported by a tank. These guys are where your defensive cards come into play. Use your Archers, Ice Wizard, and Mega Minion to keep these guys from getting to your hut. Poison Spell, the Battle Ram, and even the Elite Barbarians can also make a decent defense against splash units in a pinch..
Rate this Deck!
Share your thoughts in our comment section below!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks