| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Updated Graveyard Freeze Deck for Arena 8 and Above
Even after its nerf, the Graveyard still fits in the current meta and it's more powerful with the Freeze spell around!'
This article had a major update on .
Overview and Strength:
Even after the Graveyard nerf in the August Balance Changes, the Graveyard still holds a place in the current meta. In this deck, CLASHwithSHANE breathes a new air of life to the classic Graveyard + Freeze.
The strength of this deck is its ability to hold the opponent's counters to your Graveyard which are usually splash units and swarms. It also has Arrows to counter against Minions and Minion Horde. You can also choose between two tanks, either the Knight or the Ice Golem.
- If you don't want them partnered up check out our other deck combinations for Graveyard and Freeze!
- More Arena 8 decks here! - Arena 8 Decks
Updated Graveyard Freeze Deck:
|Graveyard||Ice Golem||Ice Wizard||Knight|
- Archers - They are there to make a cautious start to any game. They can also do a good amount of damage if left unattended.
- Arrows - If your Freeze is not available or if you don't want to push too much, you can use your Arrows to counter swarms.
- Electro Wizard - He is still a great card even after his nerf. Use him for defense.
- Freeze - Aside from the Graveyard, this is your trump card. Use it to freeze counter troops to give your Skeletons time to swarm and chomp down his/her tower.
- Graveyard - Main win condition.
- Ice Golem - Cheap and effective card to tank or to kite. You can use him to distract units while your other units counter them.
- Ice Wizard - Slows down his/her troops. With his recent buff, he can now deal a good splash damage.
- Knight - Another tanker in the team. Use him to finish off tanky units.
- Graveyard - This is a very tough card to substitute. You can try Goblin Barrel for this.
- Electro Wizard - Your source of Zap. If you don't have him, you can put in the Zap spell.
- Ice Wizard - He can slow units down and deal splash damage. You can have the Wizard or Executioner to deal splash.
Clash Royale Strategy:
The Ideal Strategy of this deck is to have either your Knight or Ice Golem distract the tower archer and then go with your Graveyard and Freeze. You can then hover your Arrows spell just in case they still want to counter your Graveyard with the Minion Horde. The remaining units are there to counter.
Start slow by deploying your Archers at the back of your king tower. If they decide to attack on the other lane, go to the other by having the Knight + Graveyard. Save your Freeze in double elixir time. This will give you enough time to learn what cards your opponent has to counter your Graveyard. Sometimes, he/she might hold it before you plant your Graveyard, that is what the Freeze is for.
Use the Ice Golem to distract and your Electro Wizard, Ice Wizard, and Archers to counter. Sometimes, they are good units to use as tanks for your Graveyard. Make sure to always use the Ice Golem to tank if possible.
CLASHwithSHANE shares that this deck is used in winning 1 crown. After toppling one tower, use the remaining cards for defense.
This deck doesn't have the Zap spell but only an Electro Wizard. If the opponent has a Sparky in his/her deck, you can save your Electro Wizard for that purpose and still defend with the remaining units.
Watch CLASHwithSHANE use this deck in his own ladder matches in Arena 11 - Legendary Arena. He faced off with Royal Giants and more!
It seems like this deck requires advanced players. You should know when to push to the other lane and still able to defend to the other. It is all about smart plays just like with all decks but this time, since your main push costs a total of 9 Elixirs (GY + Freeze), you should have a set of troops at the other lane.
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
Curing the itch from video games by Itchy Monkey
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
- graveyard freeze deck -- 07:48, 23 July 2018 (UTC)