| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
|GAMINGwithMOLT is at it again and created a deck with just spells in Arena 8!|
One of the newest GAMINGwithMOLT video is this deck that he created with no troops whatsoever. Just purely Spells! He used it on Arena 8 against 4 different players and won 2 out of four! Not bad. We'll give you the link at the end of the article.
- More about Arena 8 - Legendary Arena, click here
- More about Zap Decks, click here
- More about Poison Decks, click here
- Click here for more Clash Royale Arena 9 Decks!
No Counter. Since this is just all spells with no troops, that means there is no counter on this deck! Another strength here is, you will get three crown wins every single time (provided you win)! For you to win, you will be needing to aim directly at the King Tower and not waste your spells on crown towers.
Ultimate Troll Spell Deck:
- Arrows: Since you're on Arena 8, you'll be seeing a lot of Princess and Goblins use this spell to get rid of them.
- Fireball: You can use this spell to get rid of incoming Barbarians or high DPS troops.
- Freeze: Like the Hog Rider + Freeze combo, use the Freeze spell to stop Hog Riders and Miners in destroying your tower. An additional spell might be required in order to get rid of them totally.
- Lightning: A good spell to reach his King Tower or you can use it to defend against high HP and DPS troops.
- Mirror: The most important card. As much as possible use this to duplicate your Rocket.
- Poison: Good card to put on your enemy's King Tower and crown tower and also get rid of his low HP troops.
- Rocket: This is going to be your trump card! Use this Rocket to blow away his King Tower and win the game!
- Zap: Another card to get rid of low HP troops like Minion Horde.
Clash Royale Strategy:
The strategy is pretty easy and straight forward. Once you're at max elixir and if you are already equipped with the Rocket, go ahead and slam it to your opponent's King Tower. The strategy here is to bomb his King Tower as much as you can and try to defend at the same time. You don't want to waste all your spells defending so you better choose what troops to take out and wouldn't do enough harm to you crown tower.
Rockets and Poison spell go hand in hand in lowering down your opponent's King Tower. You don't need to put it on top of his King Tower but put it where it can damage his crown tower too! Fireball can also help in lowering down its HP and Lightning spell can do a good job in destroying Elixir Collectors and damaging it as well.
Continue focusing on his King Tower while defending your turf as well. You should know what troops can destroy your tower and troops that can be left alone to your tower archer. Save your spells for his King Tower and high DPS troops. Focusing on his King Tower will earn you Three Crowns, every single time!
- Click here for more Clash Royale Strategies!
One great weakness of this deck is you don't have any troops to use! Spells are great because your opponent can not counter, but the sad part about it is it can only be used once and you need to wait for another cycle! You should have enough knowledge on which kind of troops are capable in destroying your base and units that can be left alone to your tower archer. You don't want to be out there and spending all of your spells in just defending. Remember, you need to focus almost all of your spells towards his King Tower!
- Click here for more Clash Royale Arena 9 Decks!
Related Clash Royale Strategies:
| Mirror Hog Rider Troll Deck for Arena 8! |
If one Hog Rider is not enough, how about dealing with another one? This is a great deck to lure Barbarians away, making your duplicated Hog Rider free!
| F2P Mirror Mayhem Pressure Deck For Arena 7! |
Mirrors are everywhere! This time the Mirror is used on the Minion Horde to lure away Arrows! This deck is also equipped with Skeleton Army so it will be quite a headache to your enemy!
| Trolling in Lower Clash Royale Arena |
A lot of trolling everywhere. Have you noticed if you checked TV Royale that in lower level Arenas you will see a player who uses a Sparky, Princess, Royal Giant? Kind of irritating isn't it?
Since this is just GAMINGwithMOLT having fun, you don't need to do this Clash Royale deck and troll around people too! Take note, he lost 2 games prior to winning the other two. You might not want to lose your trophies just because you used this deck. Since this is just trolling, of course, we do not recommend this. But we do understand, it is all up to you!
Thank you GAMINGwithMOLT for this super fun video!
Curing the itch from video games by Itchy Monkey
Last modified: 6,01,2017
| Couldn't find the Deck, Troop, Spell or Building you're looking for? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale card deck strategies! |
| Cards not yet available on your Arena? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale Arenas! |
- Jxjdjs -- 14:02, 5 September 2018 (UTC)
- Spark -- 02:22, 19 November 2016 (UTC)
- balloon rocket deck -- 05:33, 20 September 2016 (UTC)