| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 8 Daily Poll:
- 9 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
|Triple Spell Mortar Cycle Deck for Arena 12|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense|| The Mortar can target the opponent's tower at your side of the base.|
Use the Knight to tank for your Mortar.
If all else fails, do a Rocket cycle.
|Defense|| You can use the Mortar defensively if you still have another Mortar on offense.|
This deck is cheap for an easy cycle.
You have three spells to use.
|Watch Out For|| Rocket|
|Tested Working in||Arena 12 - Last Balance Update after Posting: February 12, 2018|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - The strategy of this deck is easy. You have to plant the Mortar at the bridge to lock on to their tower. Have the Knight tank for the Mortar for any counters and then add the Archers. Cycle the Rocket if necessary.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - The Rocket is another win condition card. The Log is to push back or eliminate ground swarms. Arrows for both air and ground swarms.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - Use the Knight as a tank and the Archers for support. The Bats for quick counters. Use your spells if necessary.
- Note - Main win condition.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - Use the Knight to tank and the Ice Spirit for a cheap freeze. Use the Ice Spirit to give your Archers and Bats enough time.
Elixir Collector Counter:
These are the cards you can use against the Elixir Collector:
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
Note - Rocket is your ultimate counter against the 3M.
These are the cards that are normally played together:
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| The Log|
| Ground Units
| Single Target Units
Tower Locking Units
| Ground Swarms|
| Crown Towers
Tower Locking Troops
| Three Musketeers
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks