| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Three Musket Ram Split Deck for Arena 9
The Three Musketeers are indeed expensive but if played correctly, they can bring you a truck load of trophies. Here's a deck with the ladies with Muskets and the Battle Ram.
This article had a major update on .
The Three Musketeers is the most expensive card in the Arena. It is expensive for a reason. These trio, if played correctly can wreck through the opponent's base in no time. On this deck, the Three Musketeers are split in half and then the lone Musketeer is joined by the Battle Ram for a direct push with support.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER CLASH ROYALE BATTLE RAM DECKS|
The strength of this push is its strategy. The Three Musketeers are split with two Musketeers on the other lane and one Musketeer on the other. The opponent has to defend the lane with two ladies. The lone Musketeer on the other lane is joined by the Battle Ram. This split pushing is effective combined with the Knight and the Miner.
Three Musket Ram Split Deck:
|Battle Ram||Elixir Collector||Knight||Miner|
- Battle Ram - These dashing duo with a Ram are your lone Musketeer's partner. Put them beside the Musketeer and they will rush towards the tower and the Musketeer will support them.
- Elixir Collector - Since this deck is pretty heavy. You need all the help you can getting 9 elixirs for your Three Musketeers. Place it in front of your King Tower or at the corner of your base.
- Knight - Good amount of HP for a price of 3 elixirs. He can semi-tank and get rid of ground units. Use him for defense.
- Miner - Deploy him anywhere in the arena either to do chip damage to a tower, tank for your Battle Ram, or defend.
- Minions - Use these Minions against ground units. They are cheap and effective.
- Skeletons - Miners usually swarm around the arena. If they are already focused on chipping your tower, use these 1 elix Skeletons for a positive elixir trade.
- Three Musketeers - Main card. These ladies pack a punch. If the opponent already used a Lightning, Rocket, or Fireball, you can deploy all three of them in a lane. But the strategy here is to split them and then have the lone Musketeer pair with the Battle Ram.
- Zap - Skeleton Army and the Goblin Gang is one of the most common counters in the game. Use the Zap to get rid of them.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER CLASH ROYALE MINER DECKS|
Clash Royale Strategy:
The ideal strategy of this deck is to drop have the Three Musketeers split at the back of your King Tower. With the Two Musketeers on the other lane and one Musketeer on the other. Drop the Battle Ram with the single Musketeer. The lone Musketeer will provide support, while the Battle Ram dashes towards the tower.
If you have an Elixir Collector at the start of the game, plant it in front of your King Tower or at the corner. Wait until you have max elixirs and then deploy your Three Musketeers and split them at the back of your King Tower. Same as the ideal strategy, pair the Battle Ram with the single Musketeer.
This deck is not equipped with any buildings, you will use 1 elixir Skeletons to lure the opponent's unit in the middle. If you know how to kite, you can kite them on the other side of the lane and have both Tower Archers target them. You can use the Knight, Minions, and even the Musketeer in countering.
If the Three Musketeers are a hard pull during the game, you can try with the Miner and then the Battle Ram. Make sure the opponent doesn't have any buildings planted.
This deck's weakness is the Lightning. You can try to lure it out by using the Elixir Collector. Fireball is also this deck's weakness. Make sure to split your Three Musketeers just in case your opponent has one or two of these spells. After baiting it out, punish them with your three Musketeers in one lane.
The Three Musketeers Card is the most expensive card in the game. If you're able to pull this technique and strategy and anticipate any counters and dodging it, these trio can help you land a lot of trophies. Make sure to practice this deck within your clan before venturing out in the arena.
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
Curing the itch from video games by Itchy Monkey
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks